The RedNet AM2 from Focusrite is a headphone amplifier with Dante compatibility. It features both headphone and balanced line outputs, and allows for monitoring of signals over Dante networks. Your headphone input takes the form of a stereo 1/4" TRS jack on the front-panel, while a pair of XLR-male balanced line outputs adorn the rear panel, in addition to the two locking etherCON connection points compatible with Dante systems. As such, this unit can provide additional headphone outputs in studio environments, or facilitate monitoring possibilities in education, live-sound, and broadcast scenarios.
Designed to drive impedances up to 600 Ohms, the RedNet AM2 can offer substantial output levels, rendering the unit suitable for on-stage or front-of-house usage. Its XLR line-level outputs sport a software-switchable 0 dBFS reference level of either +18 or +24 dBu. Two prominent volume controls, as well as LED indicators, allow you to adjust and monitor signal.
Furthermore, the RedNet AM2 utilizes digital-to-analog converters capable of handling between 44.1 to 96 kHz with much in the way of dynamic range. It may be clocked internally, or slaved to the master via Dante. As with all products in the RedNet series, the AM2 integrates seamlessly with any other Dante audio-over-IP network components or infrastructure. The unit can be powered either over Ethernet or via the included power supply
- Notable Features
- Convenient headphone / loudspeaker stereo monitoring solution for Dante gives outputs wherever they are needed
- Digital to analog conversion provides transparent and accurate audio quality
- Power to drive even high impedance headphones at significant levels - suitable for drums or other on-stage applications
- Independent headphone and line out level controls for maximum control
- Integrated mute switch - instantly kill the signal feeding external power amps or speakers
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) or via included 12 VDC power supply
- Integrated Gigabit Ethernet switch allows connection of additional network device
- Mic stand mount - bush on the base of the metal case allows simple mounting
- Dual XLR line level outputs (+18 / +24 dBu software-switchable)
- 1/4" TRS stereo headphone output
- Two etherCON network connectors with integrated network switch
- Signal present, network connected, and power indicators
- Tough aluminum-extruded chassis
- Supports RedNet Control 1.8 & 1.9
- Features in RedNet Control 1.8 and 1.9 include:
- Improved stability and responsiveness
- Improved network discovery and device identification
- Improved MIDI message handling
- Improved responsiveness and reliability of RedNet 4 and RedNet MP8R preamp control
- Multiple instances of RedNet Control will now stay in sync with gain changes made on other software
- Global save and recall presets for RedNet 4 and RedNet MP8R
- PCIe driver and firmware updates
Please note that RedNet Control 1.8 supports OS X 10.8 only, while version 1.9 supports OS X 10.9 and later, as well as Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows (all instances of Windows being both 32- and 64-bit)
- Additional RedNet Control Notes
- When changing attenuation levels in software, please remove headphones and turn the headphone level down.
- The RedNet PCIe driver is only compatible with the latest firmware.
- It is important to note that installing new firmware on to any RedNet Unit can take some time, please DO NOT turn the unit off or interrupt the firmware installation - Units will be unresponsive during this process.
- During firmware updates, do not add or remove devices on your Dante network.
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- All returned items can take up to 10-14 days to be processed.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email email@example.com with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
*Purchase must be over $500
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.