The white Electro-Voice EVOLVE 30M Portable Column Sound System combines a powered subwoofer with a speaker array to create a lightweight, active PA setup designed to provide high-powered, wide-range frequency reproduction for sound engineers, presenters, and DJs in clubs, parties, concert venues, and live stage events.
The integrated 8-channel mixer allows you and your band-mates to plug in 4 mic/line sources, 2 additional line sources, and a dedicated stereo Bluetooth input for streaming backing tracks or between-set incidental music. Additionally, channel 4 also includes a 1/4" Hi-Z input for guitar or bass without the need for a separate DI. The system consists of a 1000W internal amplifier which delivers 500W to the 10" subwoofer and 500W to the six 2.8" neodymium high-frequency drivers, which combine for a frequency response of 51 Hz to 20 kHz with a max SPL of 123 dB.
The mixer is app controlled and provides a 3-band EQ, a single-knob compressor, FX1 and FX2 sends, post fader Aux send, pan/balance control for stereo channels. Phantom power is available on channels 1-4, for integrated high-quality condenser microphones into your setup. There are input presets with common EQ settings to make setup fast and easy. Additionally, there is a 7-band graphic EQ on both the main output and Aux output, for feedback control and fine-tuning your overall sound. The two effects engines offer 30 professional grade FX to choose from. Each effect can be customized with a variety of types including reverb, delay, chorus, flanger, and echo. The Quicksmart app also provides control over multiple systems and can create groups for easy deployment and control. The EV Evolve 30M includes a two-piece speaker pole, a power cord, and a carrying case for the poles and array.
- Professional EV sound quality coupled with a complete feature set
- Refined industrial design, professional-grade EV-engineered components and premium build quality
- 8-channel mixer developed by EV’s sibling brand Dynacord
- Finesse your sound with musician-friendly features
- Next-generation Electro-Voice QuickSmart mobile app & EV’s industry-leading QuickSmart DSP
- 4 professional-grade mic preamps with phantom power
- Input presets with 3-Band EQ per channel
- One-knob compression
- 7-band graphic EQ on Main output and Aux output
- 2 FX sends with 30 different FX included
- Stereo Bluetooth streaming from compatible devices
- Includes carrying case for array and two-piece speaker pole
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent by the shipping method of sender's choice unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- All returned items can take up to 10-14 days to be processed.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email email@example.com with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
If you happen to receive a parcel that got damaged during transport, we must obtain the the following pictures in order to swiftly process a replacement:- outside of the shipping box along with a photo of the shipping label- inside packaging of the shipping box- the damaged unit itself
- Refunds by e-transfer will be issued to the email address that is associated with your customer profile. The password will be sent to you in a separate email once the refund has been issued. Please note that a $5 service fee will be deducted from your total refund amount if:
-> a change of email address is requested once the e-transfer has already been sent
-> a typo or error has been made in the email address that is associated to your customer profile
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this