The DB Technologies ES1203 is a 3-amped stereo sound system composed by 2 passive wooden tops and one active wooden subwoofer equipped with 2X12” woofers. The sub hosts last-generation Digipro G4® 2400W Peak amp. A powerful DSP (controlled by an intuitive user interface placed on the top of the sub) manages all function of the 5-channel on-board digital mixer as well as the system configuration.
Each top satellite is equipped with 4x4” mid-woofers, whose alignment allows an asymmetrical vertical coverage (thanks to the Logarithmic Curved Column Array technology). The unique design of phase plugs widens the horizontal coverage and guarantees a perfect intelligibility.
Moreover, on board DSP allows users to choose among 3 Configuration Modes (Mono, Stereo or Double Column) and 2 different Steering Modes (Far and Near). This way, the system adapts to all kind of environments and guarantees the best throw pattern.
Top satellites work separately in a stereo configuration(placed on tripods or installed with WB-44 accessory) or connected together in mono configuration. The enclosure of both satellites embeds a metal lock system assuring perfect top to top matching and electrical connection. One of the two satellites receives the signal from the sub and relaunch it to the companion top.
ES1203 features an on board 5-channel mixer: the first channel features a MIC/instrument balanced/unbalanced combo connector with an adjustable anti-feedback filter, impedance compensation and microphone gain with 3 positions (0, +10, + 20dB). The second and third channels are MIC/LINE inputs with balanced/unbalanced combo connector. This allows the system to manage up to 3 mic lines at a time.
The built-in Bluetooth module receives stereo audio from portable devices managing the signal in a separate stereo channel.
The balanced AUX/MIX output serves as a direct link or, alternatively, as an Aux output for a stage monitor or another speaker. When in Double Column Mode, this output acts as a source for another ES1203 system providing Left or Right signal.
The semi-horn loaded subwoofer houses 2x12” woofers, the amp module and the OLED didplay with system controls. The enclosure, sturdy and stylish, is made of plywood coated with a durable scratch-resistant black coat, which makes it truly road-ready. The magnetic dolly DO-ES1203 allows to transport the system quickly and smoothly.
ES1203 is incredibly simple to set up. Users are guided step-by-step to configure the system according to the application thanks to the advanced graphical interface. In facts, the OLED display allows to enter the heart of the system, recall configuration presets, adjust levels, EQ and create a pre/post gain mix for different purposes.
When used in Mono mode (as well as Double Column Mode), the system can be completed with DP-ES1203, a wooden pole which levels out the overall design resulting in an elegant, unobtrusive look which perfectly fits permanent installations.
The ES1203 bundle comes with sub cover, a bag for tops, a telescopic 35mm pole, 2 7m speakon cables and power cable.
- Bag for sub and tops included
- Tri-amped active stereo pa system
- 2400W power
- Latest generation digipro g4 amp technology
- User-friendly dsp interface
- 3 configuration modes (mono, stereo or double column)
- On-board 5 channel mixer
- Bluetooth® audio receiver
- 3 input channel modes (mic/instr/line)
- Customizable balanced output channel (mix/monitor/aux)
- Ultra wide coverage
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- All returned items can take up to 10-14 days to be processed.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email email@example.com with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
*Purchase must be over $500
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.