BOSS VE-8 ACOUSTIC SINGER
Got a better price? We'll match it. Come chat with us!
The V-8 from BOSS is a preamp, an effects unit, and a USB interface all rolled into one. It's primarily intended for singer/songwriters looking for a multipurpose solution to handle their vocals and acoustic guitars in one device. The unit provides independent effect channels, as well as an 80-second phrase looper, expandable expression-pedal options, and a USB output for recording straight to a computer.
On-board effects allow you to apply not only reverb, delays, and other ambiences to your sound, but to harmonize with yourself in real time, depending on the preselected key of your song, or in a manner determined by the input of the guitar. On the guitar side, you can mitigate the quack of undersaddle pickups with an acoustic-resonance option, apply reverbs, delays, and pitch shifts, or simply tune your axe.
- Notable features
- All-in-one preamp and effects unit for singers who play acoustic guitar
- 4x ambience effects plus enhance, chromatic pitch correction for live vocal tuning, vocal doubling, hard-tuned electronic voices, distortion, radio voice effect, and more
- Create vocal harmonies in real time based on guitar input or manual key settings
- Dedicated guitar channel including acoustic-resonance effects, reverb, chorus, tuner, phase inverter, feedback notch filter, and more
- 80-second looper with the ability to loop guitar and vocals independently
- Memory mode for storing and recalling 50 favorite settings
- Flexible connections for integrating with a PA and stage monitors, plus USB for computer recording
- Runs on 6x AA batteries or included AC adapter