BOSS TU-3W CHROMATIC TUNER
With the TU-3W Chromatic Tuner, Boss offers a stompbox tuner from the Waza Craft series, which aims to provide high-quality tone and touch response by using analog components in the circuit design. Boss designed the tuner to deliver industry-standard tuning with +/-1 cent tuning accuracy and a transparent signal transfer.
The TU-3W features selectable buffered or true-bypass operation. The signal buffer decreases tone-sucking, essential when using long instrument cables or gargantuan pedal setups, while true-bypass mode enables your signal to pass through the pedal without an added electrical footprint.
With the TU-3W's DC output, you can daisy chain pedals for power to help minimize your rig's number of wall warts. The tuner takes up the same amount of real estate as most standard Boss pedals and runs on a 9V battery (included), or a power supply (available separately).
- +/-1 cent tuning accuracy
- Waza Craft series
- Circuit design includes analog components
- Signal buffer for maintaining tone throughout the signal chain
- True-bypass mode for pure signal passage
- Can provide power for other Boss pedals through DC output