Audio Technica At897 Line Gradient Condenser Microphone
Got a better price? We'll match it. Come chat with us!
Audio-Technica’s AT897 is designed for field audio acquisition in film/TV/video production, professional recording, wildlife recording and broadcast applications. It mounts conveniently on a DV camcorder without adding noticeable heft, and remains out of the frame even with compact digital cameras. This high-performance short shotgun offers outstanding long-distance audio pickup due to narrow acceptance angle of line + gradient design. It also features smooth, natural-sounding on-axis audio quality and excellent off-axis rejection of sound arriving from the sides and rear of mic.
- Designed for video production and broadcast (ENG/EFP) audio acquisition
- Short length (11") ensures mic stays out of the shot -- even when used with compact digital cameras
- Smooth, natural-sounding on-axis audio quality
- Provides the narrow acceptance angle desirable for long-distance sound pickup
- Excellent sound rejection from the sides and rear of mic
- Switchable low-frequency roll-off
- Operates on battery or phantom power
- RoHS compliant—free from all substances specified in the EU directive on hazardous substances