Art Promix 3-Channel Portable Mono Microphone Submixer With Xlr Ios
Got a better price? We'll match it. Come chat with us!
The ART ProMIX is a compact 3-channel microphone mixer designed as an easy, cost effective solution for mixers and preamps with minimal microphone inputs. The ProMIX features 3 microphone inputs with 3-pin XLR female connectors. The mixer is capable of supplying up to 18V phantom power to condenser microphones. A single balanced, XLR male mic-level output is provided. A 1/4" headphone output doubles as an alternate line level output. Low frequency cut off eliminates hun and rumble and level adjustment controls are located on each channel.
- 3 Microphone Inputs
- The ProMIX features 3-microphone channels with balanced 3-pin XLR female connectors.
- Balanced Mic Level Output
- The main output features a single microphone level 3-pin XLR male output. The Output is also balanced for maximum gain with low noise.
- Headphone / AUX Output
- The headphone output features a 1/4" phone connection and doubles as a secondary (unbalanced) line level output.
- Phantom Power
- The ProMix is capable of providing 12V phantom power with the supplied AC adapter, 18V phantom is provided when using 9-Volt batteries.
- AC & Battery Operated
- The mixer is designed to operate with the included 12V DC power supply or a pair of 9-Volt alkaline batteries.
- Low-Cut Filter Switches
- Low cut filter switches eliminate noise caused hum and rumble.