Art Mx624 6-Channel Stereo Mixer With Two Zone Outputs
Got a better price? We'll match it. Come chat with us!
The MX624 Mixer from ART is a 6-channel mixer with two zone outputs, well suited for a wide range of applications including stage, studio, and permanent installs such as for conference rooms, corporate boardrooms, churches, restaurants, small clubs, health clubs and more. The mixer features 6 stereo RCA inputs with 3 XLR microphone inputs on channels 1-3. Each mic input includes individual +48V phantom power and pad selections, while mic input 1 features a ducking option that attenuates the other channels when engaged. Other inputs include a 1/8" TRS jack for portable music players, as well as a two stereo bus inputs for daisy chaining other mixers. Each channel offers Zone 1 and Zone 2 selections buttons, which route the signal to their respective stereo outputs, while the front panel offers a level control as well as bass and treble tone controls for each output. The MX624 is housed in a 1RU steel chassis with internal power supply and ships with a power cord.
- Six stereo input channels with individual level controls using RCA phono jacks
- Balanced mono microphone XLRs also available on the first three channels
- Selectable padding on microphone inputs
- Full +48V low-noise phantom power independently switchable for each mic input
- First channel's mic input provides switchable ducking of other channels with selectable parameters
- Front panel 1/8-inch stereo (TRS) mini-phone plug for portable music player input
- Two sets of left and right 1/4-inch mono (TS) main output jacks with master level, bass and treble controls
- Two bus input 1/4-inch mono (TRS) jacks allow units to be chained to provide extra inputs
- Rugged 1U rack-mount steel chassis with built-in power supply
- For stage, studio and permanent installations