Art Djpre-2 Turntable Preamp
⌚ Available for immediate delivery!
Designed to amplify and EQ your vinyl records, the DJ PRE II from ART allows you to play and record into a variety of sources including your digital audio workstation, sound card, home stereo, or main monitor system.
The DJ PRE II features a switched (100pF / 200pF) analog capacitance to optimize your phono cartridge response. A low cut filter removes turntable rumble, while leaving the audio pristine. The front gain control and signal/clip LED allow you to optimize the preamp's gain for a wide range of input sources.
The built-in low-noise circuitry is highly accurate and precisely conforms to the RIAA standard, while the low impedance line output can be used with any sound card. The DJ PRE II is housed in an all-aluminum black anodized chassis and ships with a power supply.
- High accuracy/low noise preamp
- Switchable low cut rumble filter
- Variable preamp gain
- Signal present/clip indicator
- Selectable cartridge loading
- RCA preamp outputs
- Heavy duty extruded chassis
- Frequency Response 10 Hz to 50 kHz (±.5 dB)
- EQ RIAA Characteristic Phono EQ Standard: Conforms to RIAA Curve
- THD Total Harmonic Distortion: .01% typical @ 1 kHz
- Hum & Noise > 90dB below clipping
- Input Impedance 47 kOhms in parallel with either 100 pF or 200 pF
- Maximum Input Level 40 mVrms @ 1 kHz
- Maximum Gain 45 dB @ 1 kHz
- In/Out Connections RCA
- Maximum Output Level + 6 dBu (1.4 Vrms)
- Filter Type Filter Type/Response: Switchable, low cut, -3 dB @ 22 Hz
- Power Requirements 7-12 VDC or 9-12 VAC @ 150 mA
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 1.9 x 4.6 x 4.5" / 47.0 x 116.8 x 114.3 mm
- Weight 1.3 lb / 0.6 kg
- Package Weight 1.6 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 13.0 x 7.0 x 2.5"
www.musicredone.com is an official dealer Art.