Allen Heath Zed60-14Fx Multipurpose Usb Mixer With Fx
Got a better price? We'll match it. Come chat with us!
USUALLY SHIPPED WITHIN 24 HOURS
This mixer is a guitarist’s dream. Two of the 8 mono channels have high impedance jack inputs that can take a normal line level or a low level input from a guitar pickup, so guitars can be plugged straight into the mixer without the need for DI boxes. These inputs have been crafted to recreate the sound of a classic tube preamp in a combo or head amp for incredible definition and warmth. Two stereo inputs are provided for MP3/CD players or keyboards.
ZED60-14FX comes with configurable USB audio in/out, making it easy to capture a stereo recording at the gig or in the studio. The mixer is equipped with professional XLR main stereo outputs, a flexible monitoring section with headphone and speaker feed outputs, and 16 stunning FX.
Most important of all, ZED60-14FX lives up to the audio and build quality standards that have made Allen & Heath one of the most trusted names in professional audio for more than 40 years.
ZED60-14FX features a responsive 3-band, swept mid frequency EQ design which utilises MusiQ – with optimised slope (or Q factor) for equalising individual instruments.
- 8 mic/line inputs, 2 with Class A FET high impedance
- 60mm professional quality faders
- Responsive 3-band, swept mid EQ with MusiQ
- Configurable USB stereo audio in/out
- 1 pre-fade Aux send
- 1 FX send
- 2 stereo inputs
- Separate 2-track record outputs
- 16 Internal Effects
- XLR main stereo outputs with inserts
- Comprehensive monitoring
- 48V microphone phantom power
- DI level switching with Gain Boost
- Neutrik XLRs and 1/4 inch jacks