Inspiration can strike at any moment – don’t let that awesome idea get away! Introducing the Alesis Qmini, the ultimate on-the-go songwriting and production companion. All of the essentials are here – 32 velocity-sensitive keys, controls for useful parameters such as Octave, Transpose and Pitch Bend, and plug-and-play connectivity to your computer or tablet. No need to worry about compatibility – the Qmini will work with any music production app or DAW that accepts a MIDI controller. There’s also a robust software suite that includes everything you need to make your next hit. Toss the portable Qmini in your bag and never let the music escape you again.
Don’t waste time clicking or typing your performance into the computer. Despite its compact size, the Qmini has all the essential controls to help give your playing character. Add feeling and expression with easily accessible Pitch Bend and Modulation buttons. Need that note to hang for a little bit longer? Use the Sustain button to keep it going. For more customizable control there’s also a re-assignable Volume knob that can be assigned to any parameter your software allows.
PREMIUM SOFTWARE BUNDLE
The Alesis Qmini comes with a premium software bundle that features world-class tools for composing and recording. Pro Tools is the industry standard in digital recording, and MPC Beats gives you access to the same sought-after production tools used by the best in the business. Both include tons of professional-grade sounds and virtual instruments that can boost any composition. If you’re just learning to play, or just want to sharpen your keyboard skills, the Qmini also includes 60 free lessons from Melodics, the best way to learn piano.
• Pro Tools | First Alesis Edition - Pro Tools redefined the music, film, and TV industries and is trusted by more professionals than any other DAW for music creation, composition, audio post-production, mixing, sound design, live recording, and more. With our exclusive special edition of Pro Tools | First,you can join the esteemed Pro Tools family and start creating with many of the same tools these pros rely on daily.
• MPC Beats - Whatever you set out to achieve, MPC Beats will get you started. Incorporating the finest parts of the legendary MPC workflow, MPC Beats features all the essential tools for pro production. Edit samples, mixdown your tracks, find any sound with the synth engines found on the legendary MPCs, record audio and much more. MPC Beats will host your AU/VST plugins so as you expand your arsenal, know you’ll have complete compatibility with industry standard virtual studio technology.
• Vacuum - Vacuum Classic is a monophonic vintage synthesizer featuring Vacuum Tube Synthesis with vacuum tube circuit modeling that perfectly captures the crunchy, warm sound of the analog era. With analog oscillators, multiple filters and envelopes and built-in audio effects, Vacuum lets you dive deep into subtractive synthesis to recreate those sought-after analog sounds from the 70s and 80s. Tweak the switches, knobs and dials to program anything from basses, leads, pads or unique sound effects.
• BOOM - Boom features a slick modern interface that pays homage to the most popular vintage drum machines of the past. Boom has been used on many famous projects since its launch, ranging from hit albums, feature films and radio projects. More and more musicians and producers rely on the incredible sonic firepower of this amazing Drum Machine.
• DB-33 - DB-33 Tonewheel Organ is a virtual organ that recreates the sounds and controllability of classic tonewheel organs such as the Hammond B3, and the rotary-speaker cabinets they are often played through. It includes 122 preset sounds plus an extra-realistic convolution rotary cabinet and tube overdrive emulation. The rotary-speaker cabinet can also be used as an effect in its own right on an audio track.
• Xpand!2 - AIR Music’s Xpand!2 is a multitimbral workstation offering four active sound slots, or parts, per patch. Each part is provided with its own MIDI channel, Note Range (Zone), Mix, Arpeggiation, Modulation, and Effects settings — an excellent method for creating individual parts. Harnessing the four parts together to build one amazing Patch is where Xpand!2 reveals its true power. Using everything from wavetables and FM synthesis to sample playback, the expert sound design team at Air Music Tech has carefully created thousands of ready-to-play Xpand!2 patches.
• Melodics - Melodics is a desktop app that teaches you to play and perform with MIDI keyboards, pad controllers, and drums. Whether you’re just starting out or are a seasoned pro looking to learn advanced techniques Melodics grows with you. Register your Alesis Qmini for instant access to 60 free lessons!
- 32 compact velocity-sensitive synth-action keys
- Lightweight design for easy setup and portability
- USB-powered with plug-and-play connectivity for Mac or PC
- Works with iOS devices via Apple Lightning to USB Camera Adapter (sold separately)
- Octave/Transpose buttons enable access of the full piano range
- Pitch bend and modulation buttons for added expression
- Re-assignable volume knob for quick control during performing and recording
- Sustain button for emulating a traditional sustain pedal
- Premium music education and production software bundle included
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent by the shipping method of sender's choice unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- All returned items can take up to 10-14 days to be processed.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email email@example.com with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
If you happen to receive a parcel that got damaged during transport, we must obtain the the following pictures in order to swiftly process a replacement:- outside of the shipping box along with a photo of the shipping label- inside packaging of the shipping box- the damaged unit itself
- Refunds by e-transfer will be issued to the email address that is associated with your customer profile. The password will be sent to you in a separate email once the refund has been issued. Please note that a $5 service fee will be deducted from your total refund amount if:
-> a change of email address is requested once the e-transfer has already been sent
-> a typo or error has been made in the email address that is associated to your customer profile
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select Affirm as your payment method
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.