AKG K872 K872 MASTER REFERENCE CLOSED-BACK OVER-EAR HEADPHONES
The K872 Master Reference Closed-Back Over-Ear Headphones from AKG feature custom 53mm drivers with 1.5 Tesla magnet systems that deliver precise imaging, deep low frequencies, and extended dynamic range. The optimized closed-back design ensures isolation during tracking, mixing and mastering sessions. The open-mesh headband and 3D-shaped slow-retention foam earcups create a personalized fit for good comfort during long sessions.
- Optimized Closed-Back Design
- The closed-back ear cups provide optimal isolation from external sound in critical monitoring applications. It delivers a pleasing listening experience while ensuring sensitive microphones and your recorded tracks will be free of headphone leakage.
- Accurate Imaging and Powerful Sound
- The drivers feature large 53mm transducers and powerful 1.5 Tesla magnet systems to ensure ample headroom and accurate imaging. The two-layer, copper-covered aluminum voice coil works with the special magnet design to deliver high sensitivity, good impulse response, and an extended frequency range of 5 Hz to 54 kHz.
- Comfortable Fitting
- The K872 combines the comfort of lightweight self-adjusting headband with a quick-lock mechanism that maintains the right shape for your head, so there's no need to readjust every time you use the headphones. 3D-shaped slow-retention ear cups provide a personalized fit.
- All the mechanically critical parts are made of metal—from the precision cardan hinge to the headband. Details such as the trim ring around the ear cup provide a superior seal for the speaker plate.
Type Closed-back Frequency Bandwidth 5 to 54000 Hz Sensitivity 112 dB SPL/V Maximum Input Power 300 mW Impedance 36 Ohms Cable 9' (3 m), detachable Connector 1 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) TRS stereo mini with 1/4" (6.3 mm) Adapter
Contacts 3-pin Gender Male