AKG C214 Stereo Set Large-Diaphragm Cardioid Condenser Microphone Pair
QUESTIONS? ASK AN EXPERT
☏ 1+(514) 225-22226 | ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org | ⌨ Chat With Us!
The AKG C 214 Matched Stereo Pair gives you two great microphones that are factory matched for optimum stereo sound capture. Each of the mics in this C 214 Matched Stereo Pair actually uses the same one-inch dual-capsule as AKG's legendary C 414 in a single-diaphgram, cardioid-only design. The result? Highly-detailed, up-front sound on both voices and instruments with an overall performance close to that of the famous C 414 B-XLS. Great for studio use, the C 214 Matched Stereo Pair is built to handle live work, too!
- Capsule: One Inch Large Diaphragm Condenser
- Sensitivity: 20 mV/Pa (-34 dBV)
- Frequency Range: 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Equivalent noise level: 13 dB-A (IEC 60268-4)
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Max. SPL: 136 / 156 dB SPL (0 / 20 dB Pad)
- Dynamic range: 123 / 143 dB-A (0 / 20 dB Pad)
- Low Cut Filter: 160 Hz, 6 dB/Octave, switchable
- Attenuation Pad: 20 dB, switchable
- Patents: AT 395.225, DE 4.103.784, JP 2.815.488
- Dimensions (each): 160 x 55 mm (6.3 x 2.2 in.)
- Requires +12V to +52V phantom power