AKG C1000 S Mk4 Small Diaphragm Cardoid Condenser Microphone
Got a better price? We'll match it. Come chat with us!
USUALLY SHIPPED WITHIN 24 HOURS
C1000 S MKIV High Performance Condenser Microphone for vocal and instrumental recording, on stage and in electronic field, news and video production.
The updated version of the C1000 S multipurpose small-diaphragm condenser microphone is extremely popular for its versatility. It is suitable for recording and live-sound applications as well as for ENG/EFP and video productions. Its gold sputtered capsule housing makes the microphone extremely rugged against humidity. If no phantom power is available, the C1000 S can be powered by two standard AA batteries for up to 120 hours. More versatile than ever before, the new C1000 S features a bass-cut switch and a switchable -10 dB pad.
The polar pattern can quickly be switched from cardioid to hyper-cardioid. Three different frequency settings add more clarity to speech and instrument sounds.
• Gold sputtered microphone capsule and XLR pins give high immunity against humidity
• Powered by internal AA batteries or by phantom power for use with any equipment and every application
• Bass cut and -10 dB switchable for amazing versatility in every situation
• Presence boost adapter provides three frequency settings for different sound sources
• Unique polar pattern converter allows the microphone to be switched from cardioid to hyper-cardioid
Audio Frequency bandwidth: 50 to 20000 Hz
Sensitivity: 6 mV/Pa
Equivalent Noise Level: 21 dB-A
Signal to Noise: 73 dB-A
Preattenuation Pad: 10 dB
Bass Cut Filter: 80 Hz
Electrical Impedance: 200 Ohms
Recommended Load Impedance: 2000 Ohms
Voltage: 9 to 52 V
Current: 3 mA
Type: Balanced XLR
Finish: matte grayish blue
Dimensions / Weight
Length: 229 mm
Height: 34 mm
Diameter: 34 mm
Net Weight: 320 g