Akai Apc40 Mk2 Ableton Live Performance Controller
QUESTIONS? ASK AN EXPERT
☏ 1+(514) 225-22226 | ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org | ⌨ Chat With Us!
✔ USUALLY SHIPS WITHIN 24 HOURS
The APC40 mkII from Akai Professional is hardware controller designed to work with Ableton Live software in a one-to-one integration, and makes significant improvements over the previous version.A few of those include an RGB clip-launching grid, reinforced fader design, revised knob lay out, and more. The controller comes pre-mapped to Live for an instant performance and production setup.
The 5 x 8 RGB clip-launching grid is designed to launch clips and create or perform songs from the ground up using the forty responsive triggers. RGB lighting provides visual feedback and displays three clip statuses - loaded, playing, and recording. Clips can also be color coded with the RGB lighting for better visual organization.
- Provides hands-on control of Ableton Live
- Seamlessly integrates one-to-one with Ableton Live
- 5 x 8 clip-launch matrix with RGB feedback for clip status and color coding
- Nine channel faders
- Eight control knobs
- Eight device controls interface with Ableton Live
- USB-powered and plug-and-play connectivity for Mac and PC
- Sends button for quick access to 8 send buses
- Assignable A/B crossfader for dynamic mixing on the fly
- Shift button and directional arrows manipulate the scope of the grid
- Revised knob layout with in-line controls for streamlined workflow
- Production package includes Ableton Live Lite with Puremagnetik Effect Racks, Hybrid 3 by AIR Music Tech, SONiVOX Twist, Prime Loops sample packs, and Toolroom Records artist launch packs (downloads)