SET IT. EDIT. CAST.
The Zoom PodTrak P8 is easy to use and can handle the most ambitious podcasts. With all the functions you need to record, edit and mix, the PodTrak P8 is your complete podcast studio.
The color touchscreen interface makes monitoring, adjusting and onboard editing seamless. Everything you need is a touch away.
- The Mic Preamp Slider allows you to dial in the level or gain of each mic. Make adjustments until the signal is peaking in the “Good Range”. Peaking in the “Over Range” section can cause distortion in your sound.
- The Limiter is used to prevent distortion if the volume suddenly gets too loud.
- The Low Cut reduces low frequency noise that is present in almost any recording environment, whether it’s air conditioning, street sounds, vibrations, and other sources.
- The Tone Adjustment can make your voice darker or brighter, for that perfect podcast voice.
- Compressor/DeEsser enables your voice to have more presence for that perfect studio podcast sound.
- In the On Air screen select Noise Reduction to decrease background noise by automatically turning down the mic levels for tracks not in use.
It Speaks Your Language
The P8’s touchscreen display can be set to any one of six languages. Choose from English, French, German, Spanish, Italian or Japanese.
The P8’s color-coded inputs, outputs, and controls make on-the-fly adjustments a breeze, keeping you focused on the discussion
The PodTrak P8 features six of Zoom’s best-sounding mic inputs, providing pristine audio for you and your guests. With up to 70dB of gain the P8 can handle demanding microphones such as Shure’s SM7B*.
*Shure SM7B is an exclusive product of Shure Incorporated.
This Call Will Be Recorded
The P8 features a dedicated channel for recording phone calls. And channel six can be switched to USB mode to record your guests via computer. Both options include a Mix-Minus feature to prevent echo and feedback for the caller.
On Air Button
When a channel’s ON AIR is disabled, you can still hear the tracks through your headphones, but they won’t be recorded, or go through speakers or USB. Helpful when having sidebar conversations or prepping your guests during breaks.
Use the optional Zoom BTA-2* Bluetooth Receiver to wirelessly connect your phone to record remote guests
*BTA-2 available separately.
Added Production Value
Make your podcast sound professional by triggering sound effects, intro music, jingles, pre-recorded interviews and more, with nine multi-colored sound pads. Choose from 13 preloaded sounds or load your own. Create up to four banks of sounds for a total of 36 sound clips at your fingertips.
Outputs For Every Occasion
The P8 features six independent headphone outputs, each with individual volume control. For professional playback, the P8’s main outputs allow you to connect to studio monitors.
With the P8’s onboard editing, easily trim, split and fade audio clips to produce a finished episode. You can also transfer track files to your computer to do a final mix.
Take Your Studio With You
When recording outside the studio, the P8 provides up to 2 hours of recording with four AA batteries, or connect a USB power supply for extended use.
A USB-C port allows the PodTrak P8 to function as an audio interface when connected to a computer for recording or live streaming.
- Full-color LCD touchscreen display
- Record up to 13 tracks simultaneously
- Six mic inputs with XLR connectors and optional phantom power
- Individual volume sliders, mute buttons and “on air” indicators for each channel
- Dedicated channel for recording phone interviews
- Optional BTA-2 Bluetooth enables wireless call recording
- Mix-Minus function automatically prevents echo and feedback from call audio
- Nine assignable Sound Pads with four banks
- 13 pre-loaded sounds including applause, laugh track and more
- Six headphone outputs with individual volume controls let everyone hear clearly
- Onboard editing
- 13-input, 2-output USB audio interface
- Class-compliant mode for iOS compatibility
- Battery power provides up to two hours of use with four AA batteries
- Records directly to SD, SDHC and SDXC cards up to 512GB
- Up to 16-bit /44.1kHz audio in BWF-compliant WAV or a variety of MP3 formats
What’s In The Box?
- PodTrak P8
- AD-14 AC Adapter
- Quick Guide
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent by the shipping method of sender's choice unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
Note: In case of damage during transport, a claim must be submitted to customer service within 3 business days, as of the day of the receipt of the item.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- All returned items can take up to 10-14 days to be processed.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
If you happen to receive a parcel that got damaged during transport, we must obtain the the following pictures in order to swiftly process a replacement:- outside of the shipping box along with a photo of the shipping label- inside packaging of the shipping box- the damaged unit itself
- Refunds by e-transfer will be issued to the email address that is associated with your customer profile. The password will be sent to you in a separate email once the refund has been issued. Please note that a $5 service fee will be deducted from your total refund amount if:
-> a change of email address is requested once the e-transfer has already been sent
-> a typo or error has been made in the email address that is associated to your customer profile
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select Affirm as your payment method
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.