Sold and shipped by
Any Questions? Call Us ☎ 514-225-2226 or Chat with us!
RedOne Music is a Canadian authorized Zoom retailer.
Business Hours: Monday - Friday: 9AM to 6PM | Weekends: 10AM to 5PM
The H2n records to widely-available SD and SDHC flash memory cards, and supports capacities up to 32GB. A 2GB card is included so you can use the recorder right away. The large 1.8" backlit LCD display makes it easy to navigate through system menus and monitor audio levels.
If you'd like to connect external equipment, the H2n provides you with a 3.5mm mic/line input, allowing you to hook up your favorite microphones, instruments, and other sound sources. A 3.5mm headphone/line output makes it easy to connect headphones, portable speakers, and other devices. An activation card for Steinberg's WaveLab LE 7 software is included.
- Compact Design
- The compact design fits in the palm of your hand and can be taken practically anywhere.
- 5 Internal Microphones
- The H2n has 5 high-quality mic capsules, more than any other portable recorder.
- 4 Selectable Recording Patterns
- A simple dial on top of the recorder lets you switch between traditional XY stereo, 2-channel surround, 4-channel surround, and a mid-side stereo mode.
- Mid-Side Stereo Recording
- The mid-side mode allows you to adjust the width of your stereo field for terrific flexibility, setting the perfect amount of ambient/surrounding noise.
- XY Stereo Recording
- The 90° XY stereo condenser mics are arranged with the left and right mic capsules on the same axis to ensure perfect localization and eliminate phase shifting.
- 2-Channel and 4-Channel Surround
- By using the mid-side and XY mics together, you can create 360° surround sound recordings in either 2-channel or 4-channel mode.
- SD/SDHC Recording
- The H2n records to widely-available SD and SDHC flash memory cards, and supports capacities up to 32GB.
- Multiple File Formats
- Depending on your needs, you can record uncompressed WAV files at up to 24-bit/96kHz or compressed MP3 files at up to 320kbps.
- Reference Speaker
- An integrated reference speaker makes it easy to review your recordings to make sure everything has been captured properly.
- Intuitive Interface
- The streamlined and intuitive interface puts critical controls right at your fingertips.
- Analog-Type Mic Gain
- The mic gain wheel allows you to set the perfect amount of gain for your application, giving you convenient tactile control, as opposed to digital volume controls which are not always as precise.
- Backlit LCD
- The large 1.8" backlit 128 x 64 LCD display makes it easy to monitor audio levels.
- 3.5mm I/O
- The 3.5mm mic/line input allows you to hook up your favorite microphones, instruments, and other sound sources.
- Wired Remote Control
- A remote jack lets you connect the optional wired remote to start, stop, and pause recordings, as well as add marks.
- High-Speed USB
- A high-speed USB 2.0 port lets you transfer recordings to your Mac or PC.
- Software Included
- Activation card with Steinberg WaveLab LE 7 software is included.
- Power Options
- The H2n offers over 20 hours of continuous operation on a pair of standard AA alkaline batteries. It can also be operated via USB bus power, or an AC adapter (sold separately).
- Data Recovery
- In the event of battery failure or accidental power loss, your recordings won't be lost. A data recovery function will automatically restore you data the next time the recorder is powered on.
- Automatic Recording and Pre-Recording
- The pre-recording function will always "listen" and store a few seconds of audio in a memory buffer.
- Automatic Gain and Lo-Cut Filter
- An advanced Auto Gain Control (AGC) and lo-cut filter allow the H2n to record audio at the most appropriate level while minimizing unwanted noise without having to adjust settings.
- The built-in compressor/limiter puts a cap on maximum audio levels to ensure that your recordings remain distortion-free
- File Dividing, Normalization, and MP3 Post-Encode
- The H2n allows you to split any recorded file right inside the unit without external editing hardware or software.
- Tuner and Metronome
- A perfect tool for musicians, the H2n has a built-in tuner and metronome to keep you on pitch and on tempo
- Variable Speed Playback and Key Control
- You can adjust the playback speed and key of a recording, ideal for music and singing applications
- A-B Repeat
- The repeat function lets you repeat a chosen segment of a recording, ideal for studying or practicing music, speeches, and more
- Markers and Mixing
- You can set markers at important points, and also perform surround mixing right in the recorder for on-the-fly refinement
- Accessories Available
- The separately-available APH-2n accessory package includes a wired remote with an extension cable, a windscreen, USB AC adapter, USB cable, adjustable tripod stand, padded case, and a mic clip.
1. At checkout, select Affirm as your payment method
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent by the shipping method of sender's choice unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout.
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery.
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to modify shipping fee.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
Note: In case of damage during transport, a claim must be submitted to customer service within 24-48 hours as of the day of the receipt of the item.
ADDITIONAL SHIPPING FEES
Music Red One offers free shipping on orders that exceed $200; however, reserves the right to charge additional shipping fees for the following delivery services:
- Shipment that requires a tailgate delivery but was not mentioned prior to the delivery.
- Shipment resulting in inside delivery.
- Deliveries with a limited access, and/or additional handling depending on the weight and size of the shipment.
- Address error or absence of consignee requiring a second or more attempt to complete a delivery.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- All returned items can take up to 10-14 days to be processed.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
If you happen to receive a parcel that got damaged during transport, we must obtain the the following pictures in order to swiftly process a replacement:- outside of the shipping box along with a photo of the shipping label- inside packaging of the shipping box- the damaged unit itself
- Refunds by e-transfer will be issued to the email address that is associated with your customer profile. The password will be sent to you in a separate email once the refund has been issued. Please note that a $5 service fee will be deducted from your total refund amount if:
-> a change of email address is requested once the e-transfer has already been sent
-> a typo or error has been made in the email address that is associated to your customer profile
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
In-Store PickupAll orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.