The Sennheiser EW 500 G4-965 is an easy-to-use rackmount wireless handheld microphone system with professional-level features for enhanced reliability and control. It offers variable RF power, a wide tuning range, Ethernet networking for multi-channel setups, and an intuitive interface with an OLED display and jog wheel. The system delivers high-quality, reliable audio to presenters, clergy, lecturers, and performers working in business and educational settings, houses-of-worship, theaters, or on musical stages.
The EW 500 G4-965 includes a true-diversity, half-rack receiver housed in a rugged, full-metal chassis. The receiver's auto-scan function searches a 50 MHz UHF tuning range with 2000 selectable frequencies available, seeking out a clean, interference-free channel for your audio transmission. The high-contrast OLED display with automatic dimming, along with a convenient jog wheel allow you make quick adjustments, even in low-light situations.
This system includes an SKM 500 G4 handheld transmitter equipped with an interchangeable MMK 965 condenser mic capsule optimized for speech and vocals. The capsule's pickup pattern can be switched from cardioid to supercardioid depending on the application. The handheld transmitter provides up to 8 hours of operation on two AA batteries, with a selectable 10/30/50mW RF power output for overcoming interference in difficult RF environments. The transmission range is up to 330'.
The Ethernet connection on the receiver supports Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) control software for advanced frequency coordination in multi-channel setups. Up to 32 wireless mics can operate simultaneously in the same space.
The EW 500 G4-965 is backward-compatible with all previous evolution systems. You can mix and match G4/G3/G2/G1 receivers or bodypack, handheld, and plug-on transmitters. It is also compatible with EW 100 and EW 300 systems.
Lightweight Handheld Transmitter with MMK 965 Cardioid/Supercardioid Capsule
The rugged, all-metal handheld transmitter features a backlit LCD that displays essential information and provides fast menu access. The adjustable input sensitivity on the transmitter accommodates mic levels ranging from booming voices to quiet speech, while controls can be locked out to prevent accidental changes during a performance. The transmitter syncs to the receiver via infrared with a quick press on the Sync button.
The SK 500 G4 is powered via two AA batteries or a rechargeable BA 2015 Accupack battery (available separately). An LA 2 charging adapter (available separately) allows for recharging the Accupack without removing it from the transmitter—requires the L 2015 quick-charging unit (available separately).
The transmitter's interchangeable capsule design allows you to use a variety of optional dynamic and condenser mic capsules, with pickup patterns ranging from wide omnidirectional to narrow supercardioid —capsules include the MMD 835, MMD 845, MME 865, MMD 935, MMD 945, and MMD 42.
Easy-to-Operate Receiver with True-Diversity Reception
The system features 20 fixed frequency banks with up to 32 compatible frequency presets and 6 user banks with up to 32 user-programmable frequencies.
To prevent interference, the EM 300-500 receiver's true-diversity reception compares incoming signals on two independent receiver circuits to ensure optimal RF quality. To ensure crystal clear audio, Sennheiser's proprietary HDX compander technology maximizes the microphone's signal-to-noise ratio, while avoiding RF noise.
The built-in equalizer enables you to change the frequency response of the output signal; you can reduce the bass range and boost the treble range. The receiver also offers an adjustable output level range of 48 dB to match the audio input of your mixing board or PA system.
A headphone output with volume control is conveniently located on the front panel, allowing you to monitor your audio signal.
The back panel houses a balanced XLR output as well as an unbalanced 1/4" output. A kit is included for rackmount installation. The unit comes with a universal power supply and EU, US, UK, Korea, Australia, and China adapters.
Time-Saving Control Options with WSM Software
Enhance the Performance of Your System
Adding a pair of A 1031-U omnidirectional antennas or a pair of A 2003 UHF directional antennas increases the range of your system and offers increased protection against interference.
Add Functionality to Your System
- The discrete ME 2-II and MKE 2 lavalier mics provide exceptional clarity in spoken-word applications.
- The lightweight ME 3-II is a comfortable, durable headset microphone for active presentations.
- The Ci 1 instrument cable lets you connect the bodypack transmitter to a guitar or bass.
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent by the shipping method of sender's choice unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- All returned items can take up to 10-14 days to be processed.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email email@example.com with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
If you happen to receive a parcel that got damaged during transport, we must obtain the the following pictures in order to swiftly process a replacement:- outside of the shipping box along with a photo of the shipping label- inside packaging of the shipping box- the damaged unit itself
- Refunds by e-transfer will be issued to the email address that is associated with your customer profile. The password will be sent to you in a separate email once the refund has been issued. Please note that a $5 service fee will be deducted from your total refund amount if:
-> a change of email address is requested once the e-transfer has already been sent
-> a typo or error has been made in the email address that is associated to your customer profile
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select Affirm as your payment method
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.