Although it’s easy to stream live content with your smartphone, but makingyour broadcasts look professional takes more effort.That’s why you need GO:LIVECAST, thesimple and affordable way to bring superior production values to your webcasting.This hardware/app combo is a fully featured streaming studiothat lets you mix sound,display titles, play media,trigger sound effects, and more—without needing a computer or costly dedicated A/V gear. With just the GO:LIVECAST hardware, companion app, and your smartphone, you have all the tools you needto presentengaging liveweb showsthatwill rivalthe mostadvanced creators on social media.
- A complete pro-production studio for webcasting with a smartphone or tablet
- Compatible with Twitch, Facebook Live, YouTube, and othermajor streaming platforms
- Integrated system combining a compact desktop hardware interface with an interactive app
- Control smartphone cameras connect professional mics, trigger media, and adjust levels as you stream with intuitive, hands-on controls
- Large, customizable media librariesfor onscreen titles, music, videos, photos, and sound effects
- Three microphone input options for great vocal sound: Onboard microphonewith reverb effect, XLR input with phantom power and combo jack plus ability to use the microphone on your headphones
- Headphone jack for sound monitoring
- Line input for connecting a musical instrument, mixer, or other external audio device
- Check viewer commentsdirectly in the app while streaming
- Add a second smartphone camera via wi-fi and switch camera views with the hardware or app
- Skin filter, in-camera mirroring, automatic portrait/landscape switching, and more
UsingGO:LIVECAST is quick and easy—just plugin your smartphone and connect earbuds or headphones for sound monitoring. A built-in mic is ready to capturehigh-quality sound, complete with onboard reverb if you like to sing. Or plug in a professional mic via the XLRinput—there’seven a stereo line input foradding a guitar preamp, synth, mixer, or other sound source.
Add YourContent to Your Live Stream
The GO:LIVECAST appincludes easy-to-use media tools that bring premium production values to your web shows. Create your own personalized libraries for music, sound effects, photos, and videos, or start creating with a variety of pre-installedoptions. Custom titles andtextare also available, enhancing your productions even further. Media elements for different shows can be stored in Live Sets, all queued up and ready for when it’s time to go live.
Direct Connectionwith Streaming Platforms
The GO:LIVECAST app logs-into your accounts onFacebook Live, Twitch, YouTube, and other major streaming services. Justselect a platformand tap to start webcasting! And as you live stream, comments from your viewers can be monitored via a scrolling window in the app.
A Mini Broadcast Studio at Your Fingertips
Viaa simple, customizable control layout, the GO:LIVECAST hardware lets youdirectyour live presentationsand stay fully engaged with your audience.All it takes is a touch tostart broadcasting, play music, display titles, launch photos and videos—or even trigger some applause at the end of the show!Knobs provide quick control of mic and media volumes, while the mic-mute buttonwill keepcoughs and unwanted sounds out of yourlive stream.
Get the Best out of your Smartphone Camera
Select your smartphone’s front or rear camera within the app and add a skin filter, if needed, to soften the look.Portrait or landscape mode is automatically set by your phone’s positioning, while in-camera mirroringdisplays the proper left/right perspectiveto your audience. It’s even possible to connect a second smartphone camera over wi-fi, with one-touch switching and support for split-screen views.
- MIC jack: Combo type (XLR, 1/4-inch TRS phone, phantom power DC 48 V, 6 mA max.) LINE IN jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- HEADPHONE/HEADSET jack: Stereo Miniature phone type (Stereo, CTIA) USB POWER port: USB Micro-B type
- USB SMARTPHONE port: USB Micro-B type
- MIC knob
- PAD knob
- LINE IN knob
- HEADPHONE knob
- Indicator: POWER indicator
- Current Draw: 330 mA
- Dimensions: 107 (W) x 138 (D) x 53 (H) mm, 4-1/5 (W) x 5-2/5 (D) x 2 (H) inches
- Weight (excluding cables) 180 g, 6 oz
- Leaflet "Quick Start"
- Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
- Lightning to USB Micro-B type cable
- USB Type-C(TM) to USB Micro-B type cable USB Type-A to USB Micro-B type cable
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent by the shipping method of sender's choice unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- All returned items can take up to 10-14 days to be processed.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
If you happen to receive a parcel that got damaged during transport, we must obtain the the following pictures in order to swiftly process a replacement:- outside of the shipping box along with a photo of the shipping label- inside packaging of the shipping box- the damaged unit itself
- Refunds by e-transfer will be issued to the email address that is associated with your customer profile. The password will be sent to you in a separate email once the refund has been issued. Please note that a $5 service fee will be deducted from your total refund amount if:
-> a change of email address is requested once the e-transfer has already been sent
-> a typo or error has been made in the email address that is associated to your customer profile
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment method
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.