RME’s ADI-2 Pro has become a reference for pro D/A conversion. Now, RME sets its sights on the high-end home audio market with the ADI-2 DAC, which shares the same technology but swaps some of the Pro’s studio-centric features for ones that are deemed essential by hi-fi enthusiasts. With an adapted feature set and much-simplified operation, the ADI-2 DAC centers on audiophile-grade D/A conversion along with two amazing-sounding outputs for headphones and in-ear monitors; and of course, a remote control! Housed in a compact half-rack form factor, this little gem is packed with the finest high-end electronics, delivering reference-class conversion from SPDIF coaxial, SPDIF optical (ADAT compatible), and USB to RCA, XLR, TRS, and mini-TRS.
The ADI-2 DAC features balanced and unbalanced analog outputs, RME’s Extreme Power headphone output, a Super Low Noise IEM output, proprietary SteadyClock FS technology, a four-stage hardware output level control, DSP-based signal processing, external power supply operation, class-compliant USB compatibility, and sample rates up to 768kHz, as well as DSD and Direct DSD playback for matchless high-resolution sound.
Optimized for in-ear monitors
On top of offering superior headphone listening, the ADI-2 DAC is optimized for IEMs, which have become a popular choice for audiophiles looking for a light alternative to bulky over-the-ear monitors. Since IEMs operate on lower voltages than traditional headphones, the ADI-2 DAC has a dedicated IEM output that provides exceptional sound quality and prevents accidentally destroying the IEM drivers with overly hot signals.
Reliable clocking with jitter-free performance
RME has earned its reputation as an industry leader in digital-to-analog conversion in part because of its SteadyClock technology, which significantly reduces jitter and digital interference for pristine audio quality. SteadyClock FS, the latest iteration of the technology, improves upon previous designs with an updated analog PLL driven by a low phase noise oscillator that lowers jitter below a picosecond, or one trillionth of a second, a range referred to as femtoseconds that is well beyond human perception. It’s as analog as digital can get.
Thoughtfully designed for focused listening
The allure of audiophile-grade componentry is to create an immersive listening experience. And, while quality audio is the essential factor for creating that experience, it is not the only factor. To that end, RME has equipped the ADI-2 DAC with a comprehensive remote control with many of the most commonly used functions, including switching loudness, parametric EQ, and bass/treble on and off. And the extended infrared remote is equipped to control up to four different future RME devices. Another feature that improves the listening experience is the ADI-2 DAC’s AutoDark mode, which was inspired by numerous requests by RME customers. When AutoDark mode is activated, it blacks out lighted elements on the interface, such as function keys, volume knob, and the standby button, after 10 seconds of non-use. So, your environment is free from distracting equipment lights when you want to sink in and focus on the sound.
RME ADI-2 DAC Features:
- Class-compliant high-end DA converter with professional reference-grade quality
- SteadyClock FS
- Compatible with iPhone and iPad
- Remote control included
- 1 SPDIF coaxial input
- 1 ADAT/SPDIF optical input
- 1 USB 2.0 input (USB 3.0 compatible)
- 1 RCA analog unbalanced stereo output
- 1 XLR analog balanced stereo output
- 1 Extreme Power headphone output
- 1 Super Low Noise IEM output
- High-resolution IPS display
- CC mode
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- All returned items can take up to 10-14 days to be processed.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email email@example.com with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
*Purchase must be over $500
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.