4-channel Keyboard Mixer Cleans Up Your Act and Boosts Creativity
So what's cool about Radial Engineering's Key Largo keyboard mixer? Only everything! Tour tough and super-compact, this mixer gives you dual analog inputs for three keyboards, USB connectivity for your laptop, effects send/receive jacks, two isolated and balanced XLR outs, and effects and sustain footswitches. It can even function as a handy 2 x 2 interface for recording through the USB port.
A capable mixer with a tiny footprint
The Radial Key Largo takes up less space than three keyboard pedals, but a lot of power is packed into that small chassis. On the rear panel, left and right analog inputs for three keyboards eliminate the need for multiple DIs. The EFX send/receive jacks let you throw your outboard effects on those vintage keys that don't already have them, and you get two mono outputs for monitors as well as left and right transformer-isolated and balanced XLR main outputs. Controls for the monitor level and main level are conveniently located on the front panel, next to your global EFX Send and EFX Receive level knobs.
Multifunctionality for a simplified setup
The Radial Key Largo sports a stereo volume pedal connection — so there's no need to bring one for each keyboard. The right-side momentary latch footswitch also functions as a sustain pedal, so by making use of the MIDI ports you can control all your keyboards with just one switch! Throw in the left-side EFX on/off footswitch, and it's easy to see why the Key Largo is your new best friend onstage.
2 x 2 USB recording expedites imagination
When inspiration strikes, the Radial Key Largo steps up: You can use it as a 2 x 2 interface for quickly recording ideas, new sounds, or whole songs. The USB connection is great for triggering soft synths too, and there's no need to hook into a separate interface — the Key Largo has it covered.
Radial Engineering Key Largo Features:
- Tough and handy with 14-gauge steel chassis and a compact design
- Inputs for multiple keyboards eliminates the need for multiple DI boxes onstage
- Built-in monitor and main up-front level controls save space and allow for a custom mix
- Control all your keyboards' sustain with 1 well-built momentary footswitch
- 2 x 2 USB recording so you can capture ideas quickly
- Type:Keyboard Mixer
- Inputs - Line:6 x 1/4"
- Outputs - Main:2 x XLR (main out), 2 x 1/4" (monitor out)
- Outputs - Other:1 x 1/4" (sustain pedal)
- USB:1 x Type B
- Send/Return I/O:2 x 1/4" TRS (volume pedal), 2 x 1/4" (send,receive)
- MIDI I/O:In/Out
- Power Source:15V DC power supply
- Manufacturer Part Number:R800 1427 00
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- All returned items can take up to 10-14 days to be processed.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email email@example.com with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
*Purchase must be over $500
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.