The StudioLive 32R Series III rack mixer is a perfect partner for your StudioLive Series III console/recorder, serving as either a simple stage box or a combination stage box and monitor mixer. Since Series III rack mixers and consoles can network using AVB, you can connect your StudioLive 32R to a Series III front-of-house console with one lightweight CAT5e or CAT6 Ethernet cable, eliminating the need for a heavy, expensive copper snakeand the signal degradation that goes with long analog cable runs. You can even remote control the StudioLive 32R's preamps and phantom power from your networked Series III console. In stage box + monitor mixer mode, the StudioLive 32R not only serves as an excellent networked stage box, it is a full blown monitor mixer with far more processing and mixing power than any mixer in its class--all packed into just two rackspaces (2U).
Local Inputs and Outputs:
• 34 total inputs
• 32 min/line channel inputs + 2 RCA inputs
• 16 1/4-inch TRS FlexMix outputs
• 2 XLR (L/R) Main outputs
• Stereo headphone output
Channels and Buses:
• 32 input channels
• 2 stereo aux inputs (AVB or USB)
• 1 stereo digital return (SD Card, AVB, or USB)
• 26 buses: 16 FlexMixes (can be designated as aux, subgroup, or matrix mixes) 4 dedicated subgroups, 4 internal effects sends, Stereo main bus
• 24 Filter DCAs for easily and flexibly controlling groups of channels
• 1 Ethernet control network port: Dynamic, Self Assigned, and Manual IP address modes
• 1 Ethercon AVB audio network port
• Onboard stereo SD recorder
• 40x40 USB recording interface
• 55x55 AVB recording interface
• Signal Processing
Intuitive Fat Channel signal processing on every channel with:
• A/B settings comparison
• Highpass filter and polarity reverse
• Gate/expander with sidechain
• Compressor with sidechain
• 4-band parametric EQ on inputs
• 6-band parametric EQ on outputs
• Delay on every input
• Delay on every output
• Professionally programmed library of presets
Vintage EQ and compressor models available on every input:
• Passive EQ
• Vintage EQ
• Tube compressor
• FET compressor
• 8 31-band graphic EQs
• 4 internal effects buses: combination of reverbs and delays with modern and vintage options
• Built-in real-time analyzer
Scenes and Presets:
• Create, save, and edit up to 100 scenes
• Scene management with Scene Safeprevents a scene change from affecting designated safe channels
• Create, save, and edit channel settings and copy/paste between channels
Advanced channel preset options can save and recall:
• Channel type and name
• Input settings (preamp, +48V phantom power, polarity, pan)
• Fat Channel A & B settings
• Bus assignments
• Aux and effects send levels and pan
• Select button colour
• 8 Quick Scenes
• 8 Mute groups
• Studio-quality converters with 115 dB dynamic range
• 48 kHz operation with 24-bit resolution (44.1 kHz option coming soon)
Actively Integrated Software:
• UC Surface touch control software for Mac, Windows, iPad, and Android
• Studio One Artist digital audio workstation software for Mac and Windows
• Capture multitrack recording software for Mac and Windows
• QMix-UC aux-control software for iOS and Android available free from Apple App Store and Google Play
• Mac OS X 10.8.5 64-bit or later
• Intel Core 2 Duo processor (Intel Core i3 or faster recommended)
• 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
• Windows 7 x64/x86 SP1 + platform update, Windows 8.1 x64/x86, • Windows 10 x64/x86
• Intel Core 2 Duo (Intel Core i3 or faster recommended)
• 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
Mac and Windows Systems:
• USB 2.0 port
• Internet connection
• Internal or external 7200 RPM storage drive highly recommended
• 34 GB hard disk space
• Monitor with 1366x768 resolution
• iOS 9.3 or later
• iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad mini 4, iPad mini with Retina display, iPad (4th generation), iPad mini, iPad (3rd generation), iPad 2
• Android 5.0 (Lollipop) or later
• Android smartphone (QMix-UC)
• Android tablet (8-inch) with 1024x768 resolution (UC Surface)
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- All returned items can take up to 10-14 days to be processed.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email email@example.com with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
If you happen to receive a parcel that got damaged during transport, we must obtain the the following pictures in order to swiftly process a replacement:- outside of the shipping box along with a photo of the shipping label- inside packaging of the shipping box- the damaged unit itself
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
*Purchase must be over $500
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.