CDJ-3000 - A New DimensionEnhance your creative power with Pioneer DJ's evolved flagship multi player, the CDJ-3000. This robust unit is powered by a new MPU and packed with specially developed high-quality components and innovative features.
Enhanced Performance and Rock-Solid Stability
Have faith in the decks. As well as expanded creative options, the CDJ-3000 brings even more stability and reliability to your setup.
Enhanced Audio Design
More than 25 years worth of experience has gone into creating the ultimate DJ sound, which faithfully reproduces the audio of each track as the producer intended it to be heard while also reflecting the most intricate details of your performance.
9-Inch High-Resolution Touch Screen
A bigger and clearer touch screen means more info, shortcuts, and buttons for useful features such as Playlist and Search. Customize the info you want, set your own preferences and swipe to navigate. The improved workflow makes track browsing easier.
Key Sync and Key Shift
Hit the Key Sync button and the CDJ-3000 will automatically adjust the key of the next track to match the one on the master deck, helping you craft a smooth and harmonic mix. With Key Shift on the touch screen, you can manually shift the key of a track up or down.
Smoothest-Ever Jog Wheel
Effortlessly scratch and smoothly bend the pitch of tracks. Pioneer has redesigned the jog wheel so it feels slicker than ever, with a reduced touch latency. The LCD screen in the center shows playhead position and artwork for a quick visual reminder of loaded tracks.
Rebuilt Range-Leading Performance Interface
Get hands-on with the redesigned controls and new features of the CDJ-3000 - all arranged in a way that lets you play the CDJ like it's a musical instrument.
Flexible Performance Options
Play rekordbox-analyzed music from USB drives via Export mode. Connect a laptop with USB-HID control to use Link Export or use Performance mode for free. Or connect your iPhone to the CDJ-3000 via a USB cable with a Lightning to USB3 Camera Adapter (sold separately) and mix from rekordbox for iOS.
Pro DJ Link with Enhanced Lighting Support
Sync your sounds with lights thanks to compatibility with the new Pro DJ Link Lighting feature. The CDJ-3000 sends phrase analysis information to rekordbox (PC/Mac) so you can control lighting effects via the RB-DMX1 (available separately) and take your show to the next level.
• Power cord (V-lock)
• Digital audio cable
• Analog audio cable
• LAN cable
• Quick Start Guide
• Precautions for Use
Playable media: SD memory card / USB storage device / PC/Mac / iPhone
Playable files: WAV, AIFF, FLAC, Apple Lossless (Sampling rate: 44.1/48/88.2/96 kHz, Bit depth: 16/24 bit), MP3 (Sampling rate: 44.1/48 kHz, Bit depth: 16 bit), AAC (Sampling rate: 44.1/48 kHz, Bit depth:
USB storage support: FAT16, FAT32, HFS+
Frequency Response: 4 Hz to 40 kHz
S/N Ratio: 115 dB or more
Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.0018 % or less
Audio output voltage: 2.0 Vrms
Audio output terminal: Audio Out (RCA) x 1, Digital Out (Coaxial) x 1
USB ports: USB (Type A) 1, USB (Type B) 1
Other ports: LAN (1000Base-T) x 1
Power requirements: AC 100-240 V 50/60 Hz
Power consumption: 40 W
Dimensions: 329 x 453 x 118 mm / 12.95" x 17.83" x 4.65"
Weight: 5.5 kg / 12.1 lb
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent by the shipping method of sender's choice unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- All returned items can take up to 10-14 days to be processed.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
If you happen to receive a parcel that got damaged during transport, we must obtain the the following pictures in order to swiftly process a replacement:- outside of the shipping box along with a photo of the shipping label- inside packaging of the shipping box- the damaged unit itself
- Refunds by e-transfer will be issued to the email address that is associated with your customer profile. The password will be sent to you in a separate email once the refund has been issued. Please note that a $5 service fee will be deducted from your total refund amount if:
-> a change of email address is requested once the e-transfer has already been sent
-> a typo or error has been made in the email address that is associated to your customer profile
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment method
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.