By pairing the HC-V770 Full HD Camcorder from Panasonic with your smartphone you can record two camera angles at once. A main image from the HC-V770's sensor in full HD and a secondary picture-in-picture image from your phone's camera. But the HC-V770 works by itself, too. It features a 20x optical zoom lens with a 29.5 to 612mm equivalent focal length - giving you a wide angle when zoomed out, and a substantial amount of telephoto when zoomed in. Able to record slow-motion in Full HD at up to 120 fps, it can also perform in-camera interpolation to bring the final frame rate up to 240 fps
Through their lens design partnership with Leica, Panasonic incorporated a Leica Dicomar 20x optical zoom lens with four separate optical groups and a maximum aperture of f/1.8. To keep excessive image vibration to a minimum, for steadier handheld shooting, the HC-V770K features Panasonic's HYBRID O.I.S.+, which combines optical and digital image stabilization to provide 5-axis correction. Adjustable settings allow you to find a stabilization mode most appropriate for the kind of shooting you are doing. From OFF for tripod work, to Normal for regular handheld work, all the way up to Strong for those times when things really get shaky.
The HC-V770's Wi-Fi does more than let you capture video from your phone's camera as a secondary camera angle. You can preview a live image on your mobile device using the Panasonic Image App and change camera settings. If the camera has Internet access, you can even upload web-friendly copies of videos and photos directly to social media websites. Plus, there's a Baby Monitor function which lets you use the camera like an IP surveillance camera, viewing a remote feed across the Internet.
Twin Camera Operation
HDR (High Dynamic Range) Movie Mode
Baby Calendar / Stop-Motion Animation Assist
Full-HD Slow Motion Video
High-Speed Precision Autofocus
Level Shot Function
5-Axis HYBRID OIS
- White Balance
- Shutter Speed
- Color Saturation
- One-touch Connection - NFC lets you instantly connect a smartphone or tablet to the camcorder with just one touch. Even without an NFC phone, QR codes are provided to make Wi-Fi settings.
- Remote Shooting / Remote View - The "Panasonic Image App" lets you use a smartphone or tablet as a real-time remote to control the camcorder from a distance. View photos and video directly from the camcorder on a smartphone or tablet, and upload to a social networking site.
- Real-Time Broadcasting - You can live-stream events on USTREAM as they are being recorded in Full-HD resolution (requires a wireless access point).
- Baby Monitor - Check on the baby anytime from anywhere with a smartphone or tablet. Push Notification sends an instant alert when the audio sensor detects the baby waking or crying (requires a wireless access point).
- Home Monitoring - When you are away from home, your camcorder can record high-quality live video and you monitor and speak to your family or pets at home from your smartphone or tablet.
- Auto Transfer (Wireless PC Copy) - Images are transferred from your camcorder to your PC via the wireless access point at home.
- Highlight Playback and Easy Share - You can enjoy Highlight Playback with a smartphone or tablet right after shooting. Favorite scenes can be shared on SNS with simple drag and drop operation.
- Wireless TV Playback - An access point at home can be used to transfer data wirelessly to the TV or a tablet in the living room, or other rooms in the house (requires a wireless access point).
|Sensor||1-Chip 1/2.3" MOS|
|Sensor Resolution||12.76 MP|
|Effective Pixels||6.03 MP (16:9 Video)
6.03 MP (16:9 Photo)
5.21 MP (3:2 Photo)
4.72 MP (4:3 Photo)
|Focal Length||4.08 to 81.6mm|
|35mm-Equivalent Focal Length||29.5 to 612mm at 16:9 Video: Image stabilization OFF
29.5 to 612mm at 16:9 Photo
33.5 to 669.9mm at 3:2 Photo
36.2 to 724.6mm at 4:3 Photo
|Maximum Aperture||f/1.8 - f/3.6|
Intelligent: 25x 4K
Intelligent: 40x (in HD)
|Filter Size||49 mm|
|Video Format||1920 x 1080p at 60 fps (50 Mb/s MP4)
1920 x 1080p at 60 fps (28 Mb/s MP4)
1280 x 720p at 60 fps (9 Mb/s MP4)
1920 x 1080p at 60 fps (28 Mb/s AVCHD)
1920 x 1080i at 60 fps (24 Mb/s AVCHD)
1920 x 1080i at 60 fps (17 Mb/s AVCHD)
1920 x 1080i at 60 fps (13 Mb/s AVCHD)
1920 x 1080i at 60 fps (5 Mb/s AVCHD)
960 x 540p at 30 fps (28 Mb/s iFrame)
|Still Image Support||JPEG
24 MP (6528 x 3672)
12.6 MP (4736 x 2664)
2.1 MP (1920 x 1080)
20 MP (5472 x 3684)
10.6 MP (3984 x 2656)
2.0 MP (1728 x 1152)
18 MP (4896 x 3672)
8 MP (3264 x 2448)
.3 MP (649 x 480)
Dolby Digital 2ch
Dolby Digital 5.1
|Screen Resolution||460,800 Dots|
|Rotation||Opening Angle: 90°
Turning Angle: 270°
|Shutter Speed||1/30 - 1/8000 Second ()|
|Image Stabilization||Optical & Digital|
|Scene Modes||Preset: Yes|
|Lux||1400 (Standard Illumination)
2 (Low Light Scene Mode)
1 (Night Mode (Color))
|White Balance Modes||Auto
|Built-In Light/Flash||Light - Yes
Flash - Yes
|Wi-Fi||Yes, Wi-Fi 4 (802.11n)|
|Accessory Shoe||1 x Cold|
|Tripod Mount||1/4" - 20|
|Outputs||1 x Micro-HDMI (Type D)
1 x A/V
1 x USB 2.0
|Battery||Rechargeable Battery Pack, 3.6 VDC, 1940 mAh
Max Runtime: 1 Hours per Charge
|Charging Method||AC Adapter
|Power Consumption||Recording: 7.6 W
Charging: 7.7 W
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||2.6 x 2.9 x 5.5" / 65.0 x 73.0 x 139.0 mm|
|Weight||12.45 oz / 353 g|
|Package Weight||1.695 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||8.2 x 5.85 x 4"|
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- All returned items can take up to 10-14 days to be processed.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email email@example.com with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
*Purchase must be over $500
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.