The Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol S3 is an essential 4-Channel DJ Controller
At the heart of the TRAKTOR KONTROL S3 is the four-channel mixer, with full-length faders, EQ, cueing, and Mixer FX control over each deck. Juggle Hotcues, samples, and loops with eight RGB pads on each deck. When it’s time to take things further, switch decks and keep on-track with the jog wheel light rings.
FROM SCRATCHES TO SPINBACKS
When it’s time to get your mix on, there’s plenty of jog wheel to go around. Touch-sensitive and super smooth, they’re not just for nudging and stalling, but feel great for scratch workouts too. RGB light rings let you know which deck is playing at a glance, and warn you when you’re almost out of track.
RE-EDIT, REWORK, REINVENT
Fire off samples, loop drum patterns, chop in vocal cuts, or even work your own productions into the mix if that’s your thing. Loop any part of a track and assign it to a pad, or skip to any part of your track using Hotcues. TRAKTOR PRO’s beatsync means you’ll never lose the groove.
MIXER FX ONE-TOUCH DANCEFLOOR TRIPS
Cut the kick and open a reverb, or chop things up with a dotted delay – Mixer FX are one-touch effects on each channel, great for building energy, shaping your sound, or just going wild. Choose from eight effects and three filters, and assign them to the dedicated slots on the mixer for quick access.
TRAKTOR PRO 3
TRAKTOR KONTROL S3 comes paired with the full version of TRAKTOR PRO 3 – packed with expressive features and re-edit tools for truly unique, performative mixing.
- FOUR DECKS - Mix tracks, live inputs, Remix decks, Stems, and loops on up to four decks to create a unique sound.
- TEMPO SYNC - Automatic beatgrids and beat matching keep everything in sync, giving you more time to get creative in your mix.
- CUEING - Jump between breaks and drops, or mix in a track from exactly where you want.
- LOOPING - Trigger loops for extended mixes, track manipulation, and re-edits.
- FLUX MODE - Get confident with chops, stops, and backspins without losing your position on a track.
- FX SUITE - From sweeping filters to dubbed-out delays: Build atmosphere with over 40 beat-synced effects in endless combinations.
- MIXER FX - Easily create huge drops, dramatic buildups, and smooth transitions with dedicated one-knob FX.
- CUSTOMIZABLE LAYOUT - See only the tools you need for your own DJ style with a flexible user interface.
DJ EVERYWHERE WITH iOS
Grab a portable speaker, hook up an iPad, and take your S3 on the road with TRAKTOR DJ 2 – mix with two channels on a streamlined interface, and dig through a bottomless record crate with SoundCloud Go+ integration.
HIGH-FIDELITY, BETTER CONNECTED
Set up and spin with punchy, pro-grade XLR and RCA main outputs with a huge dynamic range, as well as a ¼” TRS booth output, and 3.5 / 6.3 mm headphone outputs. For hooking up a vocalist or MC, there’s a dedicated combo XLR input on board, as well as an additional RCA input for mixing with external audio.
- Large (14 cm / 5.5”) precision jog wheels
- 4-Channel club-standard layout with identical deck design, 4-channel mixer, long pitch faders, and dual deck control
- Illuminated jog wheel ring for visual feedback including deck selection
- 16 RBG pads for triggering Hotcues, loops, and samples
- 3-band EQs with modelling of industry-standard mixer EQs
- Mixer FX for instant one-knob FX and filter control, choose from eight FX and three filter types to assign independently to each channel
- Full version of TRAKTOR PRO 3 included
- Integrates with the free TRAKTOR DJ 2 app
- iOS ready for use with TRAKTOR DJ 2 for iPad
- Compatible with the TRAKTOR KONTROL S4 flight case
- Powered via USB or included power supply unit
- 44.1 / 48 kHz, 24-bit audio interface
- Mic input (combo XLR / 1/4”)
- RCA aux input
- XLR and RCA main outputs
- 2 x 1/4” TRS booth output
- • 1/8” or 1/4” headphone outputs
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
*Purchase must be over $500
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.