Sold and shipped by
Any Questions? Call Us ☎ 514-225-2226 or Chat with us!
RedOne Music is a Canadian authorized Mackie retailer.
Business Hours: Monday - Friday: 9AM to 6PM | Weekends: 10AM to 5PM
A legend in compact mixer design, performance and durability, Mackie VLZ is the original no-nonsense mixer series. Offering more bang for your buck, the redesigned VLZ4 line now includes Mackie's industry-proven Onyx preamps for crystal-clear sonic clarity. The comprehensive VLZ4 line delivers the proven feature set, high-headroom/low-noise design and "Built-Like-A-Tank" construction that created an industry more than 20 years ago. From every input to every output, VLZ4 is optimized to deliver professional-quality results each and every time.
The new VLZ4's feature a sleek black powder coat finish and cockpit-inspired controls. Colorful high-contrast knobs optimizes the VLZ4's usability in low-light scenarios as well as feature a radical, ergonomic taper that provides all the tactile control you need all while keeping the mixer footprint as small as possible.
Mackie VLZ4 mixers are truly "Built Like A Tank." Show to show the VLZ4 is made to keep on working no matter what gets thrown at it. Features like a nearly indestructible steel wrap-around chassis and grime-resistant rotary sealed pots make the Mackie VLZ4 mixer a solid investment.
The comprehensive VLZ4 line offers mixers of every channel count for every application. From the 402VLZ4 which is perfect for desktop applications to the tour-ready 3204VLZ4 there is a VLZ4 mixer ready for any situation.
- - 4-bus mixer featuring high-headroom, low-noise design
- - Boutique-quality Onyx microphone preamps
- Wide 60 dB gain range
- 128.5 dB dynamic range
- +22 dBu line input handling
- Extended frequency response
- Distortion under 0.0007% (20 Hz to 50 kHz)
- - Improved RF rejection, suitable for broadcast applications
- - Dedicated inline channel compression for critical inputs
- - High-headroom line inputs with dedicated inserts
- - 18 dB/octave 100 Hz low-cut filter on microphone input channels
- - Level, pan, solo, and overload / mute LEDs on each channel
- - Four subgroups featuring dedicated inline compressors for total dynamic control
- - Six AUX sends with inserts, pre / post fader, and internal/external FX send options
- - Two stereo returns and four group outs with inserts
- - Dual 32-bit RMFX+ processors featuring 24 gig-ready reverbs, choruses, and tap delay for live applications
- - Integrated 4x2 24-bit USB interface
- Stream subgroups or master L / R to your PC or Mac for recording
- Use your favorite plug-in live via AUXES 5 / 6
- Convenient stereo return to mains for music playback or return to channel to implement EQ, AUXES, and more
- - Sealed rotary controls resist dust and grime
- - Built-like-a-tank rugged steel chassis with powder-coat finish
- - High-visibility, high-contrast controls deliver convenient at-a-glance visual feedback
- - Universal power supply for worldwide use
- - Applications: Live sound mixing, houses of worship, clubs, gymnasiums, banquet halls, conference rooms, boardrooms, multi-track studio and field recording, video post-production, multimedia applications, broadcast, and many more
1. At checkout, select Affirm as your payment method
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent by the shipping method of sender's choice unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout.
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery.
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to modify shipping fee.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
Note: In case of damage during transport, a claim must be submitted to customer service within 24-48 hours as of the day of the receipt of the item.
ADDITIONAL SHIPPING FEES
Music Red One offers free shipping on orders that exceed $200; however, reserves the right to charge additional shipping fees for the following delivery services:
- Shipment that requires a tailgate delivery but was not mentioned prior to the delivery.
- Shipment resulting in inside delivery.
- Deliveries with a limited access, and/or additional handling depending on the weight and size of the shipment.
- Address error or absence of consignee requiring a second or more attempt to complete a delivery.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- All returned items can take up to 10-14 days to be processed.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
If you happen to receive a parcel that got damaged during transport, we must obtain the the following pictures in order to swiftly process a replacement:- outside of the shipping box along with a photo of the shipping label- inside packaging of the shipping box- the damaged unit itself
- Refunds by e-transfer will be issued to the email address that is associated with your customer profile. The password will be sent to you in a separate email once the refund has been issued. Please note that a $5 service fee will be deducted from your total refund amount if:
-> a change of email address is requested once the e-transfer has already been sent
-> a typo or error has been made in the email address that is associated to your customer profile
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
In-Store PickupAll orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.