Sold and shipped by
Any Questions? Call Us ☎ 514-225-2226 or Chat with us!
RedOne Music is a Canadian authorized Ibanez retailer.
Business Hours: Monday - Friday: 9AM to 6PM | Weekends: 10AM to 5PM
- 5pc African Mahogany/Pau Ferro neck
The African Mahogany and Pau Ferro 5pc neck has enhanced durability.
- Macassar Ebony fretboard
Macassar Ebony produces tight lows and mid range along with strong attack in the highs and quick response with rich sustain.
- Jumbo frets
Jumbo frets contribute to smooth playability, especially for single-note playing.
- Solid German Spruce top
Solid German Spruce top offers sensitive tones and pristine clarity.
- Pau Ferro back and sides
Pau Ferro back and sides offer well-balanced tone with a full-bodied mid and high range.
- Ibanez AP11 Magnetic / T-bar Undersaddle / Contact pickups
The AP11 pickup is small, lightweight, and positioned so it won’t inhibit the natural vibrations of the top wood. The pickup generates a highly responsive sound with minimal feedback and delivers a lively response throughout the entire frequency range. The sound is transparent and reflects the guitar’s natural acoustic tone while preserving presence and mid-range. The AP11 also works well with effects such as reverb, chorus, and many others. The T-bar under-saddle pickup reduces noise and provides wide range of natural piezo-style sound. It also captures palm hits and delivers a bass drum-like response. Since it’s placed on the neck block, the Ibanez Block contact pickup is resistant to feedback and evenly captures percussive sound from the body to the neck. It also adds air and brightness to the piezo-style sound by capturing acoustic tones from within the body. The Contact pickup consists of three transducers facilitating organic individual note clarity and naturally reproduces percussive body tapping techniques. This pickup also adds an airy depth of tone and brightness to the amplified sound.
- Ibanez Custom Electronics w/ Magnetic Pickup Volume, Undersaddle Pickup Volume and Contact Pickup Volume
Ibanez Custom Electronics amplify the signal of each pickup naturally throughout the entire tonal spectrum. Blending the sound of the three pickups allows the player to create a variety of tones to suit their particular playing style or genre of music.
- Macassar Ebony top loading bridge
For a better percussive sound, the Macassar Ebony bridge features a top loading system without a bridgepin. It also offers a fast and easy method for string changes.
- Gig bag included
Ibanez Gig bags are made out of durable materials.
- Asymmetric jumbo body
Developed for modern fingerstyle players, the asymmetric jumbo body features a low-end focused sound and tapping friendly shape
- Modified X-M Bracing
With several years spent on research and development, Ibanez ultimately developed the exciting, new X-M bracing design. The carefully designed scalloped X-bracing, features strategically positioned tone and finger braces, which transmit string vibration more efficiently through the bridge to the body, greatly enhancing the quality and projection of the sound. This modified X-M Bracing design creates a highly responsive sound with a wide dynamic range, but it also emphasizes a focused low-end, which perfectly complements modern fingerstyle playing.
- Dual Outputs (Magnetic/Undersaddle/Contact pickup outputs)
Plugged into the endpin jack only: Magnetic pickup + Undersaddle pickup + Contact pickup with mixed output
Plugged into both the endpin jack and the open jack: Endpin Jack = Magnetic pickup output, Open Jack = Undersaddle pickup + Contact pickup with Mixed output
- 25 3/4 inch scale
A 25 3/4 inch scale helps to maintain proper tension and pitch even while down tuning, a technique modern finger players often utilize. This scale-length also delivers improved sustain.
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent by the shipping method of sender's choice unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to modify shipping fee.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
Note: In case of damage during transport, a claim must be submitted to customer service within 3 business days, as of the day of the receipt of the item.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- All returned items can take up to 10-14 days to be processed.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email email@example.com with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
If you happen to receive a parcel that got damaged during transport, we must obtain the the following pictures in order to swiftly process a replacement:- outside of the shipping box along with a photo of the shipping label- inside packaging of the shipping box- the damaged unit itself
- Refunds by e-transfer will be issued to the email address that is associated with your customer profile. The password will be sent to you in a separate email once the refund has been issued. Please note that a $5 service fee will be deducted from your total refund amount if:
-> a change of email address is requested once the e-transfer has already been sent
-> a typo or error has been made in the email address that is associated to your customer profile
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select Affirm as your payment method
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Hosa HDS-100 Stereo Headphones 20 Hz - 20 kHz
Akai MPK MINI PLAY USB Keyboard Controller With Speakers
Whirlwind ZC20 Instrument Cable 20FT
On-Stage LPT5000 Laptop Stand
Marantz Professional POD PACK1 USB Microphone w/ Broadcast Stand
Korg PB-KRG Keyboard Bench (White)
V-Moda XFBT2A-MBLACK Crossfade 2 Wireless Codex (Matte Black Metal)
Pioneer DJ DM-40 4-inch Active Desktop Monitors (Pair) Black
Marantz Professional PMD750TAXUS Wireless Plug-on Transmitter for PMD750 Systems 2.4GHz
Korg PB-KRG Keyboard Bench (Black)
Kirlin MPC-270-10FT/BK XLR Male-XLR Female
Marantz Professional MPM-1000 Large-Diaphragm Condenser
Pioneer DJ DM-40 4-inch Active Desktop Monitors (Pair) White
Pioneer DM-40BT Compact 4'' Studio Monitor Speakers w/ Bluetooth (Pair) - Black
Pioneer DJ DM-40BT Compact 4'' Studio Monitor Speakers w/ Bluetooth (Pair) - White
Denon Pro CONVOY Professional Battery Powered Mobile PA System
PreSonus AUDIOBOX USB96 2-Channel 24-Bit96Khz Usb 20 Audio Recording Interface
Audient ID14 High Performance USB Audio Interface
Profile PMT-100 Sheet Music Tray
Novation LAUNCHKEY 49 MK2 Keyboard Controller
Novation LAUNCHKEY 25 MK2 Keyboard Controller
Rane Black & Blue Bluetooth Mixer + 20w Amplifier
Denon Pro DN474AXUS 2x150W Max 4 Channel 1RU Multi Mode Power Amplifier
Denon DN-508S 8" Tri-Amplified 3-Way Reference Monitor