Designed to deliver high-quality audio, the HK Audio POLAR 10 is a highly flexible, easy to use, 2000W powered column array system with an integrated mixer and Bluetooth audio streaming well suited for the demands of today's working musicians, singer/songwriters, mobile DJs as well as a wide range of audiovisual applications in business schools, houses of worship, and other sound providers.
The POLAR 10 works on the floor or on a raised stage, and with its 120° dispersion and remarkable feedback rejection, the speaker can be placed behind performers as an all-in-one PA/Monitoring system, negating the need for a separate monitoring system. The POLAR 10 is well equipped to cover an audience of up to 200.
A push button on the back of the speaker allows you to physically switch between three different modes: Music, Voice, and DJ. A three-band EQ allows you to further customize the sound, while a system delay allows you to align two or more units in a delay-line application. Up to five user presets (mode, EQ, delay, display, brightness) can be configured, saved, and recalled for easy setups in any situation.
Two mono inputs, each with a combo mic/line XLR-1/4" connector, feature individual signal gain knobs and a master volume knob for the overall level. One 1/4" instrument input and a stereo RCA aux input are included for even more flexibility. Additionally, the Bluetooth 5.0 receiver is allocated to the aux input for wireless audio streaming from any compatible device. All four inputs are mixed to a mono signal internally, while an XLR mix output allows you to route the signal to an additional POLAR 10 series speakers for extending the mono signal for better coverage. For a true stereo L/R operation, two POLAR 10s are needed with each to receive independent the left and right signals respectively.
The highly efficient 2000W Class-D amplifier powers the 10" woofer, six 3" mid-high drivers, and a single 1" high-frequency driver, which provide full-range audio (38 Hz to 20 kHz at ±10 dB) with a sound pressure level powerful enough to ensure the entire audience can hear your performance.
The POLAR 10 includes a spacer, which is designed to connect between the mid-high unit and the subwoofer when used on the floor at audience level. The spacer can be removed when using the POLAR 10 on a stage, allowing the mid-high unit to connect directly to the subwoofer, which helps direct the sound to the audience, instead of over their heads. The POLAR 10 ships with a carrying bag for the mid-high and spacer units as well as a subwoofer cover and power cord.
At a Glance
- Fully featured and user-friendly powered full-range column system
- Integrated 24-bit DSP that delivers a consistent audio image across the whole frequency range, serving up rich sound with low distortion for a fatigue-free listening experience
- Three sound modes (Music, Voice, DJ)
- 3-band master EQ with semiparametric mids
- Five user presets tailored to dial in the right sound for every situation and venue
- 10’’ subwoofer for powerful, snappy and low-ranging bass performance
- Six 3" mid-high divers in the main array provide point-source performance from an array
- A 2000 W, Class-D power amplifier with great headroom and a wide dynamic response
- An integrated four-channel mixing console featuring versatile connection options, Bluetooth 5.0 audio streaming, and high-contrast, auto-dimming display
- Four-Channel Mixer: 2 x Mic/Line, 1 x Instrument, 1 x Aux
- Extra-wide coverage angle (120°)
- Configurable for floor or stage setup
- Bluetooth 5.0 audio streaming
- Frequency Response: 38 Hz to 20 kHz
- Max SPL: 126 dB
- Includes gig bag for the columnar elements and a cover for the subwoofer
- Limited 5-year warranty
24-Bit DSP with Easy Configurations for Fast Setups
- Music: This mode is your go-to choice for live applications and playing all kinds of music, apart from electronic music
- Voice: Optimized for the human voice, this mode is good for speaking engagements and for other speech applications
- DJ: This mode is the best choice for playing electronic music
- 3-Band EQ
- Hi EQ: Boost or cut high frequencies
- Frequency: 12 kHz
- Control Range: ±12 dB
- Mid EQ: Boost or cut mid-range frequencies
- Mid Freq: Select and adjust the mid-range center frequency
- Frequency Range: 70 Hz to 12 kHz
- Control range ±12 dB
- Low EQ: Boost or cut low frequencies
- Frequency: 70 Hz
- Control Range: ±12 dB
- Hi EQ: Boost or cut high frequencies
- Use the "Delay" menu option if you need to delay the audio signal rendered by the POLAR speakers
- Simply set the delay from 0 (Off) to 328' in 10" increments
- Load Preset: Five memory slots (U1 to U5) are available for storing your personal DSP settings. "U" stands for user preset A user preset contains the settings for all parameters in the DSP menu (mode, three-band EQ, delay, display brightness, etc.)
- Store Preset: Saves the current DSP menu settings. Turn the Master knob to select the desired memory slot from U1 through U5. Confirm your selection by pressing the Master knob
- Save: Stores presets by pressing the Master knob. This takes you back to the U1 to U5 selection menu, where you can copy the preset to another memory slot
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent by the shipping method of sender's choice unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- All returned items can take up to 10-14 days to be processed.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email email@example.com with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
If you happen to receive a parcel that got damaged during transport, we must obtain the the following pictures in order to swiftly process a replacement:- outside of the shipping box along with a photo of the shipping label- inside packaging of the shipping box- the damaged unit itself
- Refunds by e-transfer will be issued to the email address that is associated with your customer profile. The password will be sent to you in a separate email once the refund has been issued. Please note that a $5 service fee will be deducted from your total refund amount if:
-> a change of email address is requested once the e-transfer has already been sent
-> a typo or error has been made in the email address that is associated to your customer profile
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment method
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.