The George Lynch Signature Kamikaze-1
The George Lynch signature model ESP Kamikaze-1 solidbody electric guitar was made to rock. This guitar's comfortable contoured maple body gives the Kamikaze-1 a distinct and punchy voice that is perfect for rock and metal. You'll enjoy the bright sound of the bolt-on maple neck and smooth ebony fretboard. Top-notch touches like the Gotoh tuners and a Floyd Rose tremolo provide tuning stability and an awesome feel. Add in Arcane Mr. Scary humbucker and Desert Eagle single-coil pickups, and you're ready to rock with the ESP George Lynch Kamikaze-1 electric guitar.
ESP George Lynch Kamikaze-1 Solidbody Electric Guitar at a Glance:
- The ESP George Lynch signature model is made to rock
- Killer pickup combination from Arcane
- Top-of-the-line quality from Japanese-made ESP guitars
The ESP George Lynch signature model is made to rock
In 1985 guitar-phenom George Lynch teamed up with ESP to design their first signature model. It was George's guitars that brought ESP to the guitar playing masses. Based on the M series body, the ESP George Lynch Kamikaze-1 is all about comfort, tone, and sustain. When you're rocking hard night after night, the last thing your need is an axe that hangs on you like a boat anchor. The Kamikaze-1 fits you like a glove, it's lightweight, and it's nicely balanced. Add Arcane Mr. Scary humbucker and Desert Eagle single-coil pickups and a Floyd Rose vibrato, and you're ready to shred with the best.
Killer pickup combination from Arcane
ESP loaded the George Lynch Kamikaze-1 with an Arcane Mr. Scary humbucker. Wound on an antique winding machine and tuned to George's discriminating ears, this pickup hits your amp hard - really hard. That being said, it yields an incredible high-end sweetness that sizzles and growls without a trace of harshness. And an Arcane Desert Eagle pickup in the neck adds classic single-coil tones to your sound when you pull up on the volume knob. The George Lynch signature model ESP Kamikaze-1 electric guitar carries streamlined electronics aimed at hard rock.
Top-of-the-line quality from Japanese-made ESP guitars
ESP started as a manufacturer of after-market guitar parts in Japan in the late 1970s. By the mid-80s ESP was making custom guitars for some of the biggest names in rock. An exacting eye toward playability and craftsmanship has made ESP Guitars one of the most visible and prevalent guitar brands in rock and metal. Each ESP Kamikaze-1 guitar is still made in Japan. Their commitment to quality is second to none, and their impressive roster of endorsers proves it. From George Lynch to Ron Wood to Stephen Carpenter, Kirk Hammett, and Alexi Laiho, ESP makes the guitars that today's guitar heroes use.
ESP George Lynch Kamikaze-1 Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Fast-playing, hard-rocking electric guitar, built in Japan by ESP luthiers
- Bolt-on neck construction with ebony fretboard
- Floyd Rose tremolo lets you divebomb and bend with great tuning stability
- Arcane Mr. Scary humbucker combines high output and high-end sweetness
- Arcane Desert Eagle single-coil neck pickup for bell-like tones
- 25.5" scale is perfect for down-tuned playing styles
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
*Purchase must be over $500
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.