Pro-Mix Centerpiece for Creative DJs
Introducing the X1850 4-Channel Pro DJ digital club mixer from Denon DJ. Fusing a familiar, intuitive layout with a rugged construction, performance driven effects, plus an arsenal of versatile connectivity options, the X1850 provides the next generation in DJ performance technology - a true pro-mix centerpiece for the forward-thinking, creative DJ.
Familiar Layout, Superior Performance
With a rugged metal construction, the X1850 is a ‘mixing comfort-zone’ for any DJ. Center stage are 4-channels with multi assignable phono/line inputs for seamless integration into virtually any setup. A ‘high-visibility’, 3-band EQ section offers both ‘normal’ and expressive ‘isolation’ modes for further expressive capability, plus expanded sonic creativity via frequency controlled band-isolation. Four smooth 60mm throw, contour adjustable line faders and a Denon DJ contour adjustable Flex-Fader crossfader handle all Pro-DJ mixing styles – from cutting and scratching to blends and mixing. Denon DJ’s acclaimed ‘Flex-Fader’ technology adds adjustable tension to the Crossfader response for a completely personalized experience, so you can focus on delivering the perfect performance.
Sculpt your Sound
A true club mixer shouldn’t stand in the way of your creativity, it should act as a true, natural extension of you – the DJ – crafting your unique sound and giving you the professional edge your performance demands. Add dynamic audio effects into your mix with 4 Sweep FX, contouring frequencies with X1850’s powerful Lo/Hi Pass Filter and coloring with the adjustable Resonance control. Get creative with the X1850’s 16 enhanced Pro-Club BPM FX and ‘Time-Division’ Touchstrip to activate on-the-fly rhythm-based FX adjustments. For total command of your set, X1850’s crisp OLED screen enables full customization of your workflow and performance settings, alongside unrestricted access to adjust and edit the 16 Pro Club FX. Putting even more power to your performance, the X1850 introduces a new FX Quantize control with the Engine Connect
Protocol; now all effects parameters always align with your grooves so you spend less time focussing on functions and more time commanding the dancefloor.
Audio routing is the core responsibility of any mixer, but complete mastery of your signal chain is a luxury provided by so few solutions on the market. X1850 offers effortless audio source options, routed with (4) Phono/Line channels, Digital, (switchable) USB, a DVS channel selection plus a dedicated stereo send and return. The X1850 PRIME has a built-in 5-port LAN hub for connecting up to four ‘SC’ media players, carrying tempo information, ultra-fast music file transfer and StagelinQ audo visual connections. A 5-Pin MIDI out to start/sync external gear brings you even more performance flexibility. Add (4) dedicated digital inputs, DVS capability, 24-bit/96kHz pro-grade audio output, plus easy switching to, and between, USB inputs, and your
connectivity options for any performance scenario are completely covered. You can further personalize your live performance elements with the two independent mic inputs outfitted with dedicated level and EQ controls, while monitoring the cue/split/ master mix with either .” or 1⁄8” headphone connectivity.
Dual USB Connections
Seeking hassle-free connectivity to your favorite DJ Software? X1850’s dual USB connections easily connect to your laptop, provide a second port for a back-up laptop or let you run two DJ applications in tandem for quick and easy DJ ‘hand-offs’. As the X1850 is a fully featured audio interface too, you can send 5 stereo channels (4 x channel faders and the stereo master) to a DAW, so you can record your mix in multitrack mode for editing and finessing later!
Enhance Lighting and Video Shows with STAGELINQ
Denon DJ’s ‘StagelinQ’ connection controls SoundSwitch lighting, Resolume video and TimeCode software – easily sync and enhance any AV show, from mobile to mainstage.
- 4-channel, multi-assignable input, Pro DJ Club Mixer
- 16 pro-level BPM FX with new FX Quantize control
- ‘MIDI Start with Clock’ feature for syncing external instruments
- Expressive EQ—choose Classic or Isolation modes and an adjustable filter resonance control
- Rugged, smooth channel line faders
- Channel dedicated Sweep FX and Filter
- Crisp, OLED screen for FX editing and preference adjustments
- Dual USB audio connections for software and audio devices
- (2) dedicated XLR (.” combo) mic inputs with EQ/Level/talkover
- Tension adjustable, Denon DJ ‘flex-fader’ Crossfader
- 24-bit/96kHz digital output for uncompromised audio quality
- (4) digital inputs for high-resolution audio mixing
- 5-Port LAN Hub for network & StagelinQ Event lighting/video connectivity
- Rugged metal construction
- Locking IEC connector for secured power cable
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent by the shipping method of sender's choice unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- All returned items can take up to 10-14 days to be processed.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
If you happen to receive a parcel that got damaged during transport, we must obtain the the following pictures in order to swiftly process a replacement:- outside of the shipping box along with a photo of the shipping label- inside packaging of the shipping box- the damaged unit itself
- Refunds by e-transfer will be issued to the email address that is associated with your customer profile. The password will be sent to you in a separate email once the refund has been issued. Please note that a $5 service fee will be deducted from your total refund amount if:
-> a change of email address is requested once the e-transfer has already been sent
-> a typo or error has been made in the email address that is associated to your customer profile
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment method
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.