THE ACOUSTIC STAGE AMP REDEFINED
Born of advanced BOSS R&D, the acclaimed Acoustic Singer guitar amp series delivers the finest performance in its class. A powerful bi-amp design works in harmony with the custom full-range speaker system in each model, providing vibrant, high-definition tone that naturally projects the true acoustic qualities of your instrument. And with a host of onboard creative tools, you can easily enhance your sound, develop new ideas, and infuse your live shows with waves of fresh energy.
The Acoustic Singer Live LT is the most streamlined model in the series, offering simplified operation for players who don’t need the looper and harmony features found in other Acoustic Singer amps. Dual channels allow you to connect an acoustic/electric guitar and a vocal mic, complete with dedicated EQ and effects for independent sound shaping. And via the loaded rear panel, you can interface with PA systems, music players, computers, and more.
- Professional acoustic guitar amp with premium sound and features
- 60–watt bi-amp design with custom-designed 6.5-inch woofer and dome tweeter
- Guitar and mic channels with discrete analog input electronics and independent three-band EQs
- Acoustic Resonance (three types) on guitar channel restores natural tone to stage guitars with piezo pickups
- Enhance effect on mic channel for full, well-defined vocal tones
- Delay/chorus effect on guitar channel, delay/echo effect on mic channel, and independent reverb on both channels
- Phase switch and notch filter for fast feedback suppression
- Tilt-back cabinet design for maximum sound projection
- Aux input with level control for backing music
- XLR DI jack and phones/recording output
- USB audio interface for computer recording/playback
- Control guitar and mic effects with optional footswitches
Bi-Amp Design for Premium Sound
- In high-end sound design, bi-amplification is the gold standard for accurate full-range audio reproduction. Every Acoustic Singer model embraces this advanced approach, with a custom woofer and dome tweeter driven by independent power amps for the most clear and natural sound possible. Every time you plug in, you’ll experience full, punchy tone and ultra-clean broadband frequency response with no uninspiring harshness or boxiness. Precision cabinet construction further enhances definition and clarity, eliminating unwanted resonances and providing maximum projection on stage.
An All-in-One Solution for Singing Guitarists
- The Acoustic Singer Live LT’s dual channels deliver premium sound for both acoustic/electric guitar and vocals. Discrete analog input circuitry captures the full dynamics of your performance, while independent three-band EQs and effects offer a generous range of sonic control. On the guitar channel, BOSS’s Acoustic Resonance processing restores natural tone by eliminating the hard, sterile sound of the piezo pickups used in common stage guitars. And with the mic channel’s unique and powerful Enhance function, a single touch is all it takes to achieve big, studio-quality vocals on stage.
- Feedback is a common problem for acoustic stage performers, particularly the rumbling, low-frequency type produced by acoustic/electric guitars. With quick-access controls, the Acoustic Singer Live LT gives you the tools to tame it quickly and easily. The phase switch on the guitar channel provides your first line of defense if you hear boomy resonances from your instrument. The Anti-Feedback knob goes even further, allowing you to engage a notch filter to isolate the offending frequency and remove it completely.
Connect and Control
- The Acoustic Singer Live LT’s rear panel is well stocked for your interfacing needs. There’s an XLR DI output to connect to a house PA, and an aux input with level control for playing backing music from your smartphone or another device. A USB jack offers a computer connection to a DAW, while the Rec/Phones jack provides a standard ¼-inch stereo connection for quiet practice sessions or recording to portable devices. It’s also possible to control guitar and vocal effects via optional footswitches.
Rated Power Output: 60 W (Woofer: 50 W, Tweeter: 10 W)
Nominal Input Level
MIC INPUT: -33 dBu (2.5 k ohms)
GUITAR INPUT: -10 dBu (5 M ohms)
AUX INPUT: -8 dBu (10 k ohms)
Speaker: 16 cm (6.5 inches) Woofer x 1, 2.5 cm (1 inch) Dome Tweeter x 1
ACOUSTIC RESONANCE button
MIC connector: XLR type
GUITAR jack: 1/4-inch phone type
AUX INPUT jack: Stereo miniature phone type
PHONES/REC OUT jack: Stereo 1/4-inch phone type
MIX D.I. OUT connector: XLR type
FOOT CONTROL MIC EFFECT jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type
FOOT CONTROL GUITAR EFFECT jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type
USB port: USB B type
AC IN jack
Power Consumption: 40 W
Accessories: Owner's manual, Power cord
Options (sold separately): Footswitch: FS-5U, FS-6, FS-7
Size and Weight
Width: 364 mm / 14-3/8 inches
Depth: 271 mm / 10-11/16 inches
Height: 300 mm / 11-13/16 inches
Weight: 10.2 kg / 22 lbs 8 oz
*Available starting in March 2020 - Pre-Order Now!
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- All returned items can take up to 10-14 days to be processed.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
*Purchase must be over $500
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.