With the Titan One dongle and Avolites Titan software (license included), you can turn your Windows laptop into a bona fide lighting controller. This USB dongle outputs one line of DMX control — on/off, dimming, LED effects, and more — to the integrated DMX 5-pin output, which can then be sent to any compatible fixture. Features like Pixelmapper, Quicksketch, and ShapeGenerator unlock a powerful user set, while touchscreen support gives you hands-on control of your lighting rig from a compatible device. For a simple, cost-effective entrance into the world of lighting control, consider the Avolites Titan One USB dongle from Redone.
Avolites Titan software license included
Pair the Titan One with your Windows PC running the Avolites Titan software (license included) to unlock the ultimate in lighting control. Create and edit shows in the 3D Visualizer, add creative motion blur in Pixel Mapper, and speed up setup with Quicksketch.
Avolites Titan One USB Lighting Dongle Features:
- USB to 5-pin DMX adapter for Windows PC
- Avolites Titan software license included
- Transforms your laptop into a lighting controller
- Outputs one line of DMX control using the Titan software
- Cost effective — great for schools and large installs
- Touchscreen compatible for hands-on control
- 10 pageable playbacks, 60 pages
- Required: PC running Windows 7 SP1 or higher (32- or 64-bit)
- Minimum specs: Intel i5 2GHz processor, 4GB of RAM, and SSD drive with 10GB of free space