ART PRO CHANNEL II CHANNEL STRIP
Got a better price? We'll match it. Come chat with us!
The Pro Channel II from ART is a channel strip featuring a second-generation discrete Class-A microphone preamp, followed by a compressor and a 4-band semi parametric EQ section. The electronics of the preamp provide clean quiet gain while maintaining transparency. Analog and LED meters provide a detailed indication of audio levels. The compressor is able to subtly control transients and noise on the most demanding sources, while the EQ offers wide tune-ability, and can be patched before or after the dynamics processor. Separate rear panel insert points allow patching in external signal processors immediately after the microphone preamp, and before the EQ and dynamics processor.
- Variable input impedance for flexible microphone voicing
- Selectable plate voltage
- Large VU meters
- Backlit function switches
- Discrete Class-A input microphone preamplifier
- Low noise at lower gain settings
- Extremely low Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)
- Wide frequency response
- Additional front mounted instrument input jack
- Supports Mid/Side mic'ing technique
- Operates at +4 dBm/-10 dBv output
- Selectable stereo/dual operation of output controls
- Automatic instrument input selection