ALTO TROUPER COMPACT PERFORMANCE PA SYSTEM WITH BLUETOOTH
Got a better price? We'll match it. Come chat with us!
Intended for singer-song writers and small ensembles, the Alto Professional Trouper Compact Performance PA System uses three 6.5" low frequency woofers powered by 130W of amplification and one 1" HF compression driver powered by 70W of amplification to deliver clear sound in a convenient form factor.
Designed for portability and ease of use, the speaker features an integrated three channel mixer with XLR, 1/4", and 1/8" input connections. Each channel features a two band high frequency and low frequency EQ for shaping the tone of your sound. An XLR output allows for connection to a dedicated subwoofer for low frequency reinforcement.
An integrated Bluetooth receiver allows you to stream music from your mobile device, and a special link function allows for two speakers to pair with a single Bluetooth device for stereo music streaming. This is useful for providing background music before and after a gig, as well as expanding the versatility of the system for parties and other events.
Structurally, the system utilizes a trapezoidal design to reduce internal standing wave resonances for cleaner output in the upper bass and vocal ranges. The system includes a 35mm threaded pole socket for use with a stand, and is designed to be roadworthy with a scuff-resistant black vinyl wrap finish and protective steel corners. At only 23 lbs and with a built-in handle, the system is a flexible go-anywhere option for small to medium sized live events.
- Three channels of inputs: line/mic 1, line/mic 2, and Aux
- XLR, RCA, ¼" and 1/8" connectors
- 2-Band (LF/HF) built-in EQ for each channel
- Full Bluetooth® capability for streaming input signals wirelessly (plus wireless linking of another Trouper system for stereo applications)
- Trapezoidal enclosure dramatically reduces internal standing wave resonances, resulting in cleaner output in upper bass and vocal range
- Stand-mountable with 35mm threaded pole socket
- Rugged: Scuff-resistant black vinyl wrap and protective steel corners
- Easily transportable: Lightweight (just 23 lb) and built-in handle