Lifelike Sound and Feel
Bring home an authentic piano-playing experience with the Alesis Prestige Artist, a full-featured digital piano with graded hammer-action keys and 30 incredibly realistic built-in sounds. This is the perfect substitute to owning a full-size acoustic piano, with premium multi-sampled voices, 256 max polyphony, and a custom-voiced 50W micro-array speaker system that sounds full and brilliant regardless of room position and surface placement. The Prestige Artist’s sturdy design is substantial yet compact and lightweight so you can play, store, or bring it with you anywhere you’d like. The intuitive OLED screen and control panel makes changing sounds and other settings a breeze. Full of features for beginners and professionals alike, the Prestige Artist excels in any situation.
Multi-Sampled Voices Provide Unparalleled Realism
Like other stringed and percussion instruments, pianos are known for their expressiveness. Experienced pianists know how important it is for emotion and nuance to shine through during a performance. That’s why the Prestige Artist utilizes multisampling technology to deliver a lifelike playing experience that responds to your touch just like an acoustic instrument. Every one of the 30 built-in voices has been crafted with the same multi-sample technology and painstaking attention to detail. These voices, along with 256-note max polyphony and a pristinely clear 50W speaker system allow the Prestige Artist to deliver a sonic experience unmatched by anything other than the real thing.
Powerful Feature and Intuitive Control
The Prestige Artist has all the features needed to help you learn, practice, and perform. Lesson Mode divides the keyboard into two zones with the same pitch and voice, perfect for students to follow along with their piano instructor or duet with another player. Want to hear how your playing is coming along? Record Mode lets you to record and then listen back to your performance, while the built-in Metronome keeps you in time. To add some dimension to your sound, there are Layer and Split Modes, 5 selectable Reverb FX Types, and an arpeggiator. The Prestige Artist features an OLED display screen with an intuitive UI, so you can select and adjust settings with ease. The 50W micro-array speaker system is powerful and clear, but when it’s time to hit the stage or studio the ¼” stereo outputs will connect to any mixer or powered amplifier. For private practice, plug in to either of the front-facing headphone jacks to automatically mute the speaker system. The Prestige Artist has you covered with all the connections you need.
Over 60 Free Interactive Lessons from Melodics
Melodics is the best way to build your skills and confidence with your digital piano. Download Melodics to your desktop or tablet for practice that’s fun, relevant & effective, with huge lesson variety and a learning structure that puts you in charge. You’ll learn with instant feedback, playing great sounding music from modern genres.
Includes 3-Months of Skoove Premium
Skoove is the easiest way to learn piano—featuring in-depth online piano courses that adapt to you and give you feedback. Develop your repertoire on your own time, at your own pace with a curated catalog filled with everything from current chart hits to classical music. Need a little help? Skoove’s experienced team of musicians is on hand with one-on-one support to answer any of your questions. New, exclusive lessons are added every month so that you can keep expanding your repertoire with new music as well as up your piano game with new music theory tips and tricks.
Includes 2-Months of TakeLessons | Live
The Alesis Prestige Artist includes TWO MONTHS of FREE live video lessons from TakeLessons, America’s largest lessons company. You’ll learn faster than ever with live classes with real, expert teachers! Raise your hand, ask questions, interact with other class members, and have fun! Take as many classes as you want - there are hundreds of classes each month to pick from.
- 88 full-sized graded hammer-action keys with adjustable touch response
- 30 built-in premium voices with the ability to split or layer 2 voices simultaneously
- 256 max polyphony provides an unmatched realistic playing experience
- 50W (2x25W) micro-array speaker system sounds loud, clear, and realistic in any setting • Intuitive UI with OLED display screen makes changing settings fast and easy
- Easily adjustable Reverb FX with 5 different selectable types; Built-in arpeggiator
- Lesson mode divides the keyboard into two zones with the same pitch and voice
- Record mode enables you to record and then listen back to your performance
- Built-in Metronome can be easily adjusted from 30- 280 beats per minute
- Stereo 1/4” (6.35mm) outputs for connecting to a mixer, amp, or other sound system
- 1/4” (6.35mm) and 1/8” (3.5mm) headphone outputs mute the speakers for private practice
- USB-MIDI output for use with educational software or virtual instrument plugins
- Piano-style sustain pedal, music rest, and power adapter included
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- All returned items can take up to 10-14 days to be processed.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email email@example.com with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
*Purchase must be over $500
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.