Akai Apc Key 25 Ableton Live Controller With Keyboard
Got a better price? We'll match it. Come chat with us!
The APC Key 25 from Akai Professional is hardware controller designed to work with Ableton software in a one-to-one integration, and features a high-performance keyboard in addition to the clip launching matrix. The controller comes pre-mapped to Live for an instant performance and production setup.
Uniting the power of a clip-launching panel with a keyboard interface, the controller couples real-time control of Ableton Live with traditional composition tools - create melodies, compose bass lines, and play chords with the keyboard. Dedicated buttons for octave up, octave down, and sustain expand the capabilities of the keyboard.
- Provides hands-on control of Ableton Live
- Seamlessly integrates one-to-one with Ableton Live
- 5 x 8 clip-launch matrix with tri-color lighting displays current clip status
- Twenty-five synth-action mini keys
- Eight assignable control knobs
- Shift button and directional arrows manipulate the scope of the grid
- Dedicated octave up, octave down, and sustain buttons
- USB-powered and plug-and-play connectivity for Mac and PC