The U15 provides remarkably even high/mid frequency distribution from its 60° x 60° horn assembly. The combination of that conical, constant directivity horn, a 15-inch high power woofer and our unending attention to details, right down to the ideal trapezoidal cabinet design, has yielded an extremely versatile speaker. The U15's Unity™ horn combines a single 1-inch-throat (1.75" diaphragm) compression driver with three 5-inch ceramic magnet midrange drivers firing through time-aligned slots in the horn-wall. This seamlessly blends the mid and high frequencies while providing exceptional power capacity and clarity from 300Hz to 20kHz.
The U15 comes with a high-definition 3-way passive crossover featuring our exclusive PTC™ non-interruptive horn protection. However it can be easily bi-amplified by way of a switch on the rear jackplate, and using the optional UP15 Unity™ processor, designed specifically to optimize the sonic characteristics of the U15. The UP15 has been developed to ensure trouble free, "plug-and-play" operation and further offers a subwoofer output.
The compact and ultra efficient U15 is a trapezoidal shaped, 1000 watt cabinet with a carefully chosen crossover point to seamlessly match the directivity characteristics of the conical horn to the neodymium woofer. With such a compact footprint and weight, the U15 easily finds its home as a FOH speaker, drum monitor, side fill, front or down fill or virtually any situation where a professional quality sound reinforcement system is required. The unparalleled sonic clarity and smooth frequency response also makes it great for music playback. With pre-recorded music the U15 has the hi-fidelity to put it on par with some of the best studio reference monitors. But unlike traditional studio reference monitors, the U15 is capable if putting out a very high-efficiency 1000 watts at 4ohms. The trapezoidal shape was designed with multi-box, tight pack arraying in mind.
Looking at a polar plot for a 3 box, tight-pack array one would notice how extremely well behaved it is. Furthermore, due to the nature of the conical horn, the polar pattern remains quite constant regardless of any vertical, or off-axis rotation put upon it. It acts the same on all vertical axis, making it ideal for use upright or on its' side, without the need to ever rotate the horn.
- 2000 Watt 3-Way Full Range Loudspeaker (1000 Watts Program)
- Max SPL 131dB Peak (128dB Continuous)
- Unique 60° x 60° Unity™ horn assembly combines mid and high frequency drivers on conical horn.
- All four component drivers mounted in a Unity™ horn are mechanically time-aligned to measure and act like a single point source.
- No self-interference between individual loudspeaker components.
- Nine rigging points and internal standmount adapter allow for all possible mounting and flying configurations.
- 15mm 11-ply birch cabinet construction.
- U15 - Black Ozite (Carpet) Finish
- U15B - Black Ultrathane (Painted) Finish
- Made in Canada
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.