The Wharfedale Pro Titan 12-Grey is a 12 Inch Two Way Passive Speaker in Grey.
Wharfedale Pro Titan™ 12 series with 12"/2" voice coil LF components and 44mm Titanium Diaphragm true Compression Driver and the integrated 90°x60° Waveguide horn to achieve a clean volume dispersion with wide, even reflection of the high frequency. The cabinets of the Titan™ series are made of extremely resonance proof High Density Polyethylene structural foam finished. This material gives a lightweight and very robust enclosure.
The system can be arrayed for additional coverage and SPL requirements. The elliptical waveguide HF section provides consistent coverage over its specified range for low feedback in open mic applications and improved array smoothness, whether applied to a reverberant or "dry" club type acoustic environment The Titan™ 12 integrates successfully with the room for superior sound quality with a minimum of equalization and tuning.
For permanent sound installations, architectural compatibility of primary importance, mounting points become critical. Titan™ 12 series threaded points (Three on top, four on bottom, and three on each side for horizontal rigging) set a standard with Omnimount footprint on bottom.
- Proprietary 90 x 60 Elliptical Wave Guide Horn design
- Custom Heavy duty moisture-proof 12" LF driver
- High-end Titanium HF Compression Driver
- Tough Polypropylene molded cabinet with rubber padded handles
- Multiple M8 rigging points and integral tripod stand adapter
- Rugged protective grille and top-stacking receptacles
- Trapezoid shape for arrays as well as stage monitor applications
- DTF™ - High-Frequency Driver Overload protection
- Sophisticated Linkwitz-Riley 24dB/octave crossover design
- High-Frequency EQ switch (boost/flat) for long-throw applications
- Both 1/4" and NL4 connectors provided
- MODEL: TITAN 12 PASSIVE
- GENERAL INFO:
- SYSTEM TYPE: 12" 2-way passive
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE +/- 3DB: 55-20kHz
- SENSITIVITY (DB 1W@1M): 98dB
- SYSTEM IMPEDANCE: 8 ohms
- MAXIMUM SPL PEAK DB: 128dB
- POWER HANDLING (WATTS):
- CONTINUOUS RMS: 250
- PROGRAM: 500
- PEAK: 1000
- LF DRIVER:
- LF DRIVER SIZE MM / INCHES: 1x12"
- LF VOICE COIL SIZE: 64.26mm/2.5"
- HF SECTION:
- HF VOICE COIL SIZE: 44mm/1.75"
- HF TYPE: Compression Driver
- HF DIAPHRAGM MATERIAL: Titanium
- HORN DISPERSION (H X V): 90 x 60
- HF EXIT SIZE MM / INCHES: 25mm/1"
- HF HORN SHAPE: EWG™ - Elliptical Waveguide
- HF PEAK INDICATOR: Peak LED ring in horn throat
- CROSSOVER SECTION: Type: 2-way
- CROSSOVER FREQUENCY / FILTER: 2.4 kHz / Linkwitz-Riley
- HF DRIVER PROTECTION: DTF™ - 175 Dynamic Thermal Filament
- HF EQ (BOOST / FLAT): 3dB boost (long-throw) / Flat (near-field)
- PHYSICAL FEATURES:
- FINISH: Black or White
- HANDLE QUANTITY: 2 carry handles (one on each side)
- SUSPENSION POINTS: (10) M8 points for safe flown applications, (4) M8 inserts on bottom in OmniMount® 60.0-type footprint
- STAND ADAPTER - BOTTOM: Speaker pole-mount receptacle with lock screw, Optional wall-mount bracket
- STAND ADAPTER - TOP: Optional dual-unit array speaker stand hardware
- ENCLOSURE TYPE: Molded Polypropylene
- ENCLOSURE SHAPE: Trapezoidal for vertical array and horizontal stage monitor applications
- IN / OUT PANEL (SPEAKER LEVEL):
- INPUT CONNECTOR: 2 x 1/4" jacks and2 x Speakon™
- DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT:
- HEIGHT ( MM / INS ): 556mm/21.88"
- WIDTH FRONT / REAR / MM / INS: 384mm/15.1" / 180mm/7.1"
- DEPTH ( MM / INS ): 312mm/12.3"
- NET WEIGHT ( KG / LBS ): 12kg/26.4lbs
- GROSS WEIGHT ( KG / LBS ): 14kg/30.8lbs
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email email@example.com with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.