Turbosound Tpx152 Passive 1000W Loudspeaker 15Inch
The two-way full range TPX152 is a passive 1000W loudspeaker system that is ideally suited for a wide range of portable speech and music sound reinforcement, including FOH, side and drum fill applications. Engineered as a standalone 2-way system not requiring any external equalization or filtering, the TPX152 achieves optimal performance when paired with a subwoofer and TURBOSOUND loudspeaker management systems.
The TPX152 loudspeaker features a high excursion 15" low frequency driver with a low mass voice coil for improved transient response, and an aluminum dome 1" compression driver mounted on a 70° horizontal by 50° vertical low distortion waveguide. All drivers are matched with an internal passive crossover network in a reflex-loaded enclosure. Covered in tough black carpet, the cabinet features 18 mm (¾ ") wood construction and includes a rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille backed with reticulated foam, a dual-angle pole mount socket for use with 35 mm poles/speaker stands to optimize audience coverage and durable handles for easy transport. A rear panel connector plate carries Neutrik speakON* NL4 connectors for input and link connections to additional enclosures.
• 2 way full range loudspeaker for portable PA applications
• 250 Watts continuous, 1,000 Watts peak power
• High excursion 15" low frequency driver with low mass voice coil for improved transient response
• Aluminium dome 1" compression driver with extended high frequency reproduction
• Low distortion waveguide provides 70 H x 50 V dispersion
• Hard wearing carpet covered 18mm (3/4") wood construction
• Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
• Durable handles for easy lifting and carrying
• Dual angle pole mount for accurate audience coverage
• Neutrik speakON* NL4 connectors for reliable long life operation
• 3-Year Warranty Program*
• Designed and engineered in England