The 2-way full range TFX122M-AN is a 1,100 Watt 12" powered loudspeaker system that is ideally suited for a wide range of portable speech and music sound reinforcement applications. Designed to work individually without a controller, the TFX122M-AN provides optimal performance for wedge monitoring and is an exceptional choice for FOH, sidefill and delay line applications.
TURBOSOUND is recognised the world over for designing and building some of the most iconic loudspeakers and subwoofers. We take meticulous care and pride in maintaining that reputation by utilising only drivers designed specifically for each application – it’s what sets us apart from the competition. The TFX122M-AN loudspeaker features a high excursion 12" low frequency driver with low mass voice coil for improved transient response, and a titanium dome 1" high frequency compression driver mounted on a 60° horizontal by 40° vertical dispersion low distortion waveguide.
Class-D – Massive Power, Perfect Sound
Equipped with a very efficient and lightweight KLARK TEKNIK Class-D power amplifier, the TFX122M-AN provides an impressive 1,100 Watts of output power in a highly portable and lightweight package. Class-D amplification makes all the difference, offering the ultimate in energy efficiency and eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and large heat sinks.
A high degree of control over the loudspeaker system’s performance is managed by a sophisticated, but easy to use KLARK TEKNIK Digital Signal Processor (DSP), which provides dynamic EQ and transparent limiting for the utmost punch and definition at high output levels – and long-term reliability.
ULTRANET connectivity is provided by two locking etherCON* connectors. Up to 16 independent channels of 24-bit digital audio and control data are transmitted via a single CAT5 cable between compatible digital devices – including mixers, I/O stage boxes, powered loudspeakers and personal monitoring systems. Simplified cable routing and ease of setup translate directly into significant time saved during installation.
Intuitive User Interface
On the rear panel of the amplifier module, the user interface’s LCD display and single rotary encoder provide intuitive access to: position compensation, user EQ control, subwoofer integration and signal routing features. In addition to the balanced XLR input, an XLR output is provided for daisy-chaining more active loudspeakers or for use with active subwoofers. An onboard USB port provides access for remote control of the TFX122M-AN via a free PC computer software download from turbosound.com – as well as convenient DSP firmware updates.
Finished in a highly durable semi matt black paint, the cabinet is constructed from 15 mm (5/8") plywood with fibre glass reinforced composite end cheeks and a rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille backed with reticulated foam. The TFX122M-AN includes a convenient pole mount socket for use with 35 mm poles/speaker stands to optimise coverage and a durable handle for easy transport. TFX122M-AN’s low profile design provides improved audience line of sight for seamless integration into any application.
- 2 way stage monitor for portable applications
- 1,100 Watt power featuring Klark Teknik Class-D technology
- Klark Teknik Digital Signal Processing for total system control
- ULTRANET digital audio networking connects to mixers and other sources
- High excursion 12" low frequency driver with low mass voice coil for improved transient response
- Titanium dome 1" compression driver with extended high frequency reproduction
- Low profile design to maximise audience sight lines
- Low distortion waveguide provides 60° H x 40° V dispersion
- Fully featured user interface with LCD display for ease of navigation
- PC remote control software downloadable at turbosound.com
- 15 mm (5/8") plywood enclosure with fibre glass reinforced composite end cheeks
- Hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Durable handles for easy lifting and carrying
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent by the shipping method of sender's choice unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- All returned items can take up to 10-14 days to be processed.
- outside of the shipping box along with a photo of the shipping label- inside packaging of the shipping box- the damaged unit itself
-> a change of email address is requested once the e-transfer has already been sent
-> a typo or error has been made in the email address that is associated to your customer profile
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this