The 2,500-Watt Turbosound iQ8 is a powered two-way loudspeaker ideally suited for a wide range of portable and fixed installation, music and speech sound reinforcement applications. The driver complement includes an 8" low frequency driver with a low mass voice coil for improved transient response, and a high temperature 1" compression driver with copper-clad aluminium voice coil for extended high frequency reproduction. Equipped with a very efficient and lightweight two channel KLARK TEKNIK Class-D power amplifier, the iQ8 provides an impressive 2,500 Watts of output power. A high degree of control over the loudspeaker system’s performance is managed by a sophisticated, but easy to use KLARK TEKNIK Digital Signal Processor (DSP), which provides dynamic EQ for remarkable full range response at low volume levels, and transparent limiting for the utmost clarity at high output levels – and long-term reliability. iQ8’s advanced DSP speaker modelling presets include detailed and accurate models of some of the audio industry’s most-respected loudspeakers.
The iQ8 also features our proprietary ULTRANET technology, which allows the use of CAT5 cables for transmitting pristine multi-channel audio signals and other information between ULTRANET-enabled products, such as digital mixers and personal monitor systems. This digital distribution networking not only eliminates the potential for RFI and crosstalk so common to analogue methods, but also significantly reduces the setup or installation time required. An onboard USB port provides access for remote control of the iQ8 via PC computer, as well as DSP and speaker modelling firmware updates. The lightweight fibre glass reinforced composite enclosure is fitted with a rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille and multiple internal rigging points for permanent installations. The iQ8 is also fitted with a dual angle pole mount socket, allowing the enclosure to be pole mounted straight on, or raised and angled downwards for optimal audience coverage. Mains power input and link output is provided via Neutrik powerCON* connectors.
- 2 way full range loudspeaker for portable PA and installation applications
- 2,500 Watt power featuring KLARK TEKNIK Class-D technology
- KLARK TEKNIK Digital Signal Processing for total system control
- Speaker modelling includes accurate models of industry standard speakers
- SCC (Spatial Contour Control) compensates frequency response in relation to physical speaker placement
- ULTRANET digital audio networking connects to mixers and other sources
- 8" low frequency driver with low mass voice coil for improved transient response
- High temperature 1" compression driver with copper-clad aluminium voice coil for extended high frequency reproduction
- Fully featured user interface with LCD display for ease of navigation
- PC remote control software downloadable at turbosound.com
- Lightweight fibre glass reinforced composite enclosure
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Dual angle pole mount for accurate audience coverage
- Multiple internal rigging points for installation applications
- Mains input and link output on Neutrik powerCON* connectors
- 3-Year Warranty Program**
- Designed and engineered in England
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email email@example.com with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
*Purchase must be over $500
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.