Producers spend more time on perfecting vocals than any other instrument; the number of layered vocal tracks on a studio recording often run well into the double-digits. VoiceLive Play makes this studio magic available to every singer - everywhere.
Automatic backing harmonies, vocal double tracking, pristine EQ and compression, lush reverbs, hard-tuned robo-voice – all the goose-bump effects that make today’s Billboard hit vocals truly stand out are yours.
The HIT feature gives you total control to punch in a stunning harmony or other effects precisely when it’s right for your song. When you’re not on stage, plug in your MP3, choose “Vocal Cancel” and practice with your favorite tracks – complete with statistics on your voice.
- Access your effects directly, choose the presets you want and find the styles you like.
- Easily browse hundreds of preset sounds.
- Add dazzling effects for the chorus, or strip it down for the verse, you decide!
- Dedicated outputs for your voice – plus inputs for head phones, auxiliary devices, an expansion pedal and USB for updates and new presets.
- Renowned TC-Helicon Vocal Effects, Harmony and Looping
- Hundreds of song & artist inspired presets
- RoomSenseTM mics guide your harmonies to the music around you
- HardTune & Correction
- 200+ Song & Artist Inspired Presets
- Preset Up/Down and HIT Footswitch
- Graphics LCD Display
- Bump-Protected Mic Level
- Dual-Colour Backlit Buttons
- Dedicated Effect Block On/Offs
- Height: 1.8 inches (45 mm)
- Width: 7.9 inches (200 mm)
- Depth: 6.1 inches (156 mm)
- Weight: 2.1 lb. (0.95 kg)
- Dual die-cast clamshell design
- Acrylic Lens
- Punch-cut Metal connection panel
- Rubberized footings
- Backlit Graphic LCD Display
- Connectors, balanced: Mic.: XLR, Aux: 1/8″ stereo mini jack
- Impedance: Balanced/Unbalanced: Mic.: 2.14/1.07 kOhm
- Mic Input Level @ 0 dBFS: -42dBu to +13dBu
- EIN @ Max Mic Gain Rg = 150 Ohm : -127 dBu
- Mic SNR: > 104 dB
- Phantom Power: +48V (on/off via Setup menu)
- Aux Input Level @ 0dBu: +2dBu
- A to D Conversion: 24 bit, 128 x oversampling bitstream, 110dB SNR A-weighted
- D to A Conversion: 24 bit, 128 x oversampling bitstream, 115dB SNR A-weighted
- Connectors, balanced: XLR
- Output Impedance Balanced/ Unbalanced: 80/40 Ohm
- XLR Output 0dBFS: +2 dBu
- Dynamic Range: > 109 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Frequency Response: +0.30/-0 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Headphone Out: 1/8″ Mini stereo jack
- USB: USB-B (Firmware Updates, Preset Management, audio I/O)
- Pedal: 1/4″ TRS phone jack
SAFETY AND REGULATIONS
- External Power Supply. Mains Voltage Input: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz (auto-select)
- 12V DC 0.4A max output
- Power Consumption: < 14 W
- EMC – Complies with: EN 55103-1 and EN 55103-2 FCC part 15, Class B, CISPR 22, Class B
- Safety – certified to: IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA
- Operating Temperature: 32° F to 122° F (0° C to 50° C)
- Storage Temperature: -22° F to 167° F (-30° C to 70° C)
- Humidity: Max. 90 % non-condensing
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- Region specific power supply
- USB cable
- User guide
- TC-Helicon Sticker