XL Reverb Technology
Do the measures - it's time to size up! The essence of M-One XL, the XL Technology, is based on our heritage and continual research and development of Reverb technology. XL Reverbs give you new and improved spatial perspectives, across the entire range of Reverb algorithms.
The extended range of the 'reverb size' enables extremely wide or narrow spatial imaging, independently of the decay time. By applying 'Reverb size' to both Early Reflections and the Diffused Field, M-One XL achieves any combination from wide spaces with short decay times to narrow rooms with long decays.
The XL Technology also stands out by applying sophisticated modulation patterns, simulating the modulation of a real room and allowing ranges of modulation from the barely audible real-room modulation to heavy chorusing and detuning reverbs, also simulating the vintage style of reverbs.
In short, you will get a natural and clear result that no other processor in this price range is able to provide.
Small Room Simulation
Simulations of Small Rooms have been a major focus in the tuning of the XL Reverbs. The Early Reflection patterns combined with the new set of Diffused Fields, allows for realistic simulations of real rooms.
If you apply it to source material, the room simulations will bring clarity and presence to the source. With the flexibility of the XL Technology, your can tweak the reverbs from virtually transparent Ambience patterns over large Hall Reverbs to low-resolution Plates or Spring reverbs with ease.
M-One XL offers you all the great types of reverb you need for live performances or in the studio. Depending on the application, you can go for Live, Hall, Room or Plate.
These 'classic' reverbs simulate the reverberation of very large rooms with high ceilings. They have unobtrusive reflections with a density and naturalness you have only been dreaming of - until now. The Hall reverbs are particularly great-sounding for vocals, acoustic guitar and piano.
The Live algorithms are the grainy type of reverbs known as the typical 1980s live reverbs. Use these reverbs whenever you need the extra edge to really 'cut through' any PA system.
Our famous Room reverbs generate a vast array of room settings with different sizes and surfaces. The Room reverbs will make your music come alive by adding ultimate realism and texture to your mix.
The most basic-sounding reverbs in the M-One XL are the 'non-digital', mechanical-sounding ones, which eleminates the need for metal plates: Create the artificial reflections typically found on 'old mechanical' reverbs! Plates 1 & 2 are particularly good for drums and vocal tracks.
M-One XL comes with 200 high-grade Factory Presets, covering any application imaginable. On top of that, M-One XL stores up to 100 of your favorite presets in the User Bank. When you are satisfied with your preset, just hit the STORE key to save. It is so simple, that you almost forget you are actually making presets!
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.