With its mind-bending range and kaleidoscopic pitch effects, the studio-grade BRAINWAVES PITCH SHIFTER is the perfect fusion of brains and brawn.
This pink-clad pitch professor masters a variety of polyphonic effects including whammy and detune, plus a bunch of others – thanks to the dedicated TonePrint app.
The award-winning MASH footswitch packs expression pedal performance into a pedalboard-friendly size.
Pitch-shifting mode expands your sound by adding up to two extra voices and letting you decide whether these voices go above or below the original signal.
Just imagine – the solo from “Owner of a Lonely Heart” never sounded so huge.
And since BRAINWAVES is polyphonic, you can use it on your standard-tuned guitar for a wide range of rock-solid sharp or flat tunings – without detuning the actual instrument.
With separate voices pitched in either direction, the polyphonic algorithm lets you easily process pitch-shifted chords, riffs, and furious flurries of single-notes. Since each voice is adjustable from unison to two octaves up or down (and anything in between), BRAINWAVES has more range than an interstellar battle cruiser. You can quickly create custom pitch settings via the free TonePrint app to find or expand your own pitch personality.
Whammy mode packs a powerful fistful of sonic punch. With 2 individually programmable voices, you can instantly go from nice and sweet, to a 2-octave, dive bomb explosion – just by MASHing the footswitch.
Detune mode lets you widen your sound for a more open, sweet and dynamic tone. Unlike most chorus effects, detuning plays really well with complex chord voicings, even those drenched in distortion.
BRAINWAVES also nails the squeaky clean, watery ‘80s tones we all know and love. Or slap on some dirt and dial up a shallow detune for the secret thickening agent from Van Halen’s post-1984 tone. MASH down the footswitch for an extra dose of instant detune goodness; the Mix knob lets you blend in just the right amount of effect, keeping your sound balanced – even at extreme settings!
The BRAINWAVES PITCH SHIFTER features groundbreaking new technology that brings a wide range of creative expression to the party, controlled solely by how much pressure you apply to the depressed footswitch.
Years in the making, and only available in select TC Electronic products, this clever innovation elevates the common footswitch well above rather mundane duties, such as “On” and “Off”. More importantly – MASH elevates your performance to the next level.
TonePrint means signature effects – and signature effects means truly creative tones. From classic innovators to the guys shaping the future of music, we’ve asked the coolest artists around to come up with their customized signature version of a TC Electronic effect – and make them available to you
You love tone, so do we, and our design philosophy testifies to that. So whatever route you wanna go, we got your back. With optimized headroom, True Bypass or Buffered Bypass switch and Kill-Dry on/off, this pedal guarantees optimal tonal integrity and zero loss of tone. And, no matter if the pedal is on or off your precious dry sound is always passed through the pedal unharmed in all it’s pure analog glory due to an Analog-Dry-Through.
Download the free TonePrint app for Android and iPhone, choose the TonePrint you want to hear and beam it instantly from your phone through your guitar’s pickup into your TonePrint pedal. No cables needed!
Music is the truest expression of self – that’s why it is your right to have your effect sound the way YOU want it to, no holds barred. With the TonePrint app you have full control over all effects parameters – so you can create your own signature TC sound.
- State-of-the-art pitch shifter pedal with innovative pressure-sensitive footswitch
- Offers wealth of studio-grade algorithms including polyphonic pitch shifting, Whammy-style octave up and detune
- Completely independent dual voice pitch shifting from unison to 2 octaves up or down
- Revolutionary MASH expression control footswitch bends pitch-shifted notes and is assignable to any parameter of the pedal
- Craft unique pitch effects and customize MASH functionality with free TonePrint Editor (PC, Mac*, iPhone*, Android* and iPad*)
- Beam cool signature tones and artist-made effects into your pedal with the free TonePrint App
- Simple, easy-to-use controls let you focus on playing
- Compact format fits on any pedal board
- True bypass allows for optimum clarity and zero high-end loss when the pedal is off
- Works flawlessly with guitar and FX loop signals
- Optional buffered bypass mode prevents high-end loss from long cable runs
- Analog-Dry-Through maintains integrity of analog dry signal path even when effect is on
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Denmark
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent by the shipping method of sender's choice unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- All returned items can take up to 10-14 days to be processed.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
If you happen to receive a parcel that got damaged during transport, we must obtain the the following pictures in order to swiftly process a replacement:- outside of the shipping box along with a photo of the shipping label- inside packaging of the shipping box- the damaged unit itself
- Refunds by e-transfer will be issued to the email address that is associated with your customer profile. The password will be sent to you in a separate email once the refund has been issued. Please note that a $5 service fee will be deducted from your total refund amount if:
-> a change of email address is requested once the e-transfer has already been sent
-> a typo or error has been made in the email address that is associated to your customer profile
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment method
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.