TASCAM’s Celesonic US-20x20 packs 20 channels of analog and digital I/O into a single rackspace with great sounding preamps and USB 3.0/2.0 connectivity. Eight Ultra-HDDA microphone preamps provide 56dB of gain and high headroom to make microphones sound their best. Up to ten channels of digital I/O are included on ADAT and S/PDIF connectors, with word clock also provided for use with external clocks like TASCAM’s CG-1000. MIDI I/O allows use with controllers and synthesizers, and sample rates up to 192kHz/24-bit are supported.
The TASCAM Celesonic US-20x20 is the first USB 3.0 interface to use class-compliant drivers for future-proof use with computers and tablets. A built-in DSP mixer includes parametric EQ and compression on every channel and a stereo reverb send for great-sounding monitor mixes. The DSP mixer can also be used as a live mixer or submixer with computer control. The US-20x20 has three operation modes – audio interface, digital mixer, and 8-channel digital mic preamp –for maximum flexibility.
- Ultra-HDDA (High Definition Discrete Architecture) mic preamps with −125dBu EIN
- Eight Ultra-HDDA micpres with XLR/TRS and connector, two TRS inputs
- 3 mode switching of Interface/Mic preamp/Mixer
- Up to 192kHz/24-bit recording
- Support for Windows and Mac
- USB 3.0/2.0 computer connection (USB3.0 requires Windows 10)
- Connect with iPads and other iOS devices
- +48V phantom power for all inputs
- High-impedance inputs available
- Input level specifications boast a range of 56 dB for using dynamic mics
- Tough metal casing for durability
- Angled design provides excellent usability on a desktop
- Two standard TRS headphones output jack with 70mW + 70mW output power
- Separate controls for line and headphones output volumes
- MIDI input and output
- Low-latency monitoring via on-board DSP mixer
- DSP mixer with 4-band EQ and compression on each input channel(Can be used in Interface/Mixer mode)
- On-board Reverb effect ideal for monitoring on interface mode or PA/SR on mixer mode
- Patch bay allows outputs to be assigned freely(Can be used in Interface/Mixer mode)
- Scenes can store DSP mixer settings (up to 10+1 scenes can be stored and named）
- Ten TRS analog outputs
- S/PDIF coaxial digital input/output connectors
- TOS LINK optical digital multichannel input/output connectors (supporting SMUX2 and SMUX4)
- BNC word clock input/output connectors
- USB class compliant 2.0 support
- Confirmed operation with major DAW software (SONAR, Pro Tools, Cubase, Live, Studio One, GarageBand）
- RoHS certified
- Rack-mount adapter included
- Dedicated AC adapter included
- USB2.0 cable and USB3.0 cable included
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.