Tascam Ml-32D Dante Focused Audio Interface
QUESTIONS? ASK AN EXPERT
☏ 1+(514) 225-22226 | ✉ email@example.com | ⌨ Chat With Us!
The ML-32D Dante / Analog Converter from Tascam is a Dante-focused converter designed to insert or extract analog audio into or out of a Dante (Digital Audio Network Through Ethernet) network using external breakout devices that utilize D-Sub format connectors.
The Tascam ML-32D has four D-Sub inputs and four D-Sub outputs, that can be used to connect several devices that utilize D-Sub connectors such as microphone preamplifiers, console mixers, audio interfaces, amplifiers, and other audio devices.
Furthermore, the Dante protocol provides uncompressed, multi-channel, low-latency digital audio over a standard Ethernet network and supports up to 1024 channels of 32-bit / 192 kHz audio over a Cat 5/6 Ethernet system.
- Dante-focused interface for connection of external audio in or out of a Dante audio network.
- 32-channel analog line input and 32 analog line outputs (48 kHz / 96 kHz) using 8 D-Sub connectors.
- Dual redundant Ethernet jacks which support both primary and secondary connections.
- Up to 24-bit / 96 kHz quality.
- LED display for signal level and overload per input/output channel.
- Reference level dip switches for selectable dBu level metering.
- Firmware updatable via Dante port.
- AES67 and Revenna compatible.
- Power AC100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption 22 W
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 19.0 x 1.8 x 12.0" (483 x 45 x 303.8 mm)
- Operating temperature 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
- Weight 7.7 lb (3.5 kg)