Shure Rmce-Bt1 Bluetooth Enabled Remote Mic Accessory Cable For Se Model Earphones
QUESTIONS? ASK AN EXPERT
☏ +1(514) 225-2226 | ✉ email@example.com | ⌨ Chat With Us!
The RMCE-BT1, Bluetooth Enabled Remote + Mic Accessory Cable for SE Model Earphones from Shure is a Bluetooth communication cable with MMCX connectors for the Shure SE215, SE315, SE425, SE535, and SE846 earphones (earphone not included.) It can be used to pair smartphones, laptops, and tablets to your earphones, with up to 8 hours of battery life, and 30' of range.
The RMCE-BT1 accessory cable, with its three-button remote, offers audio for phone calls, voice commands, and other voice-activated device features. The built-in lithium polymer battery is also rechargeable and delivers up to 8 hours of listening on a full charge and 2 hours of listening on a 15-minute charge. A clothing clip stabilizes the wire for security and stability during exercise or travel.
- MMCX connectors for most Shure Sound Isolating earphones provide hour after hour of listening enjoyment with the freedom of wireless and simplicity of Bluetooth.
- Compatible models include SE215, SE315, SE425, SE535 and SE846. Earphones not included.
- Bluetooth ver. 4.1 pairs with most phones, laptops and tablets, with up to 8 hours of battery life and 30' (10m) of range.
- Multi-point pairing enables pairing of up to two devices.
- Control your world at your fingertips: three-button remote and mic offers audio for phone calls, voice commands, and other voice-activated device features.
- Enclosed, rechargeable lithium polymer battery delivers up to 8 hours of listening from a single full charge; 15 minutes of charging delivers up to 2 hours of listening.
- Clothing clip stabilizes the wire for security and stability during exercise and travel.