Instant Electronic Delivery!
Software is not refundable once purchased.
Can only be purchased using Credit Card or Paypal.
Sold and shipped by
Any Questions? Call Us - ☎ 514-225-2226
RedOne Music is a Canadian authorized Serato retailer.
Service Hours: Monday - Friday: 9AM to 6PM | Weekends: 10AM to 5PM
Serato's world famous digital vinyl emulation from Scratch Live has been put into Serato DJ so you can now use your turntables or CDJs with Serato Noisemap™ to control Serato DJ.
• Plug & Play - All you have to do is plug in the supported hardware and Serato DJ is ready to go. No need to reconfigure...
• Powerful FX - Powered by industry leaders iZotope with the choice of Single and Multi modes - enabling you to manipulate your songs and add another dimension to your mix. Choose Single mode to get in and tweak a range of parameters, or Multi FX mode which allows simple control using one knob per effect and FX chaining.
• Expansion Packs - A range of new powerful iZotope FX packs that can be purchased/activated in app. Get started with the free Wolf Pack and when you're ready, add to your FX list from the new packs available. Maintain your growing FX lists with Favorite FX, which allows you to customize the FX select drop down menus. Add and Remove FX to you favorites list to suit your performance needs.
• SYNC - Always a controversial subject, sync is finally here for DVS DJs that want it. Hit sync to get tracks in time quickly, allowing you to do other things instead of moving the pitch slider. Try it, you might like it!
• Serato's famous Virtual Decks give you all the key track information. Easy to read BPM, time remaining/elapsed, track progress, pitch information and cue point indication are all clearly displayed on the Virtual Deck.
• Full color waveforms visually represent the audio frequencies. Red represents bass, green is mid-frequency and blue represents high treble sounds. A handy tool when mixing. The track Overview shows you playhead location and what's coming up.
• Cues and Loops - Set and trigger up to 8 Cue Points and 8 loops. Jump to different sections in your track, loop with Manual and Auto loops or drop a loop roll with ease.
• Comprehensive Library - Library management of your audio and video files is a breeze with Serato DJ. Organize your music, build crates, view previous sets and add album art. Serato DJ can also load your iTunes library and supports your whitelabel.net files.
• Smart Crates - Use keywords, genre, BPM or other rules to create Smart Crates that automatically update.
• History - View or edit what you've played in a previous set and export your playlists to share online.
• Prepare Crate - Throw tracks into your Prepare Crate to easily access later.
• Album Art - View your library in Album Art mode.
• Sample Player - Trigger your favorite stings, samples and loops over your tracks with 4 Banks of 6 sample slots. The SP-6 sample player has two views to suit your preferences, Advanced mode, designed for preparing your samples, and a Simplified mode with minimum controls to focus on what is important during your performance.
• Remote Control - Designed to complement an existing Serato DJ setup, Serato Remote will connect seamlessly to your Serato DJ software and works with all supported hardware and lets you see and perform all your favorite Serato DJ functions without needing to touch your laptop.
• Serato Video - Add video to your set and control playback just as you do with audio. Easily manipulate your videos with a large number of visual effects and transitions or add your own images, graphics and text to your performance.
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email email@example.com with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
*Purchase must be over $500
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.