The RL115A 2-way active loudspeaker raises the bar in live sound reinforcement. This versatile system offers 800 watts of power and the superior efficiency of a Class D amplifier – all in a lightweight and portable design. Whether on the road or at the local venue, the RL115A is ideal for DJs, lectures, and special events, as well as for the singer/songwriter, instrumentalist, or acoustic duo.
In a Class by Itself
Class D amplification provides maximum power from a lightweight and efficient chassis. Its bi-amp design hosts two separate power amps for highs and lows that greatly improves the sound. The system produces 800 Watts of Peak Power – delivering clean audio without any distortion. Internal circuitry provides thermal and overload protection to keep everything running smoothly.
Loud and Proud
The RL115A's speaker features a 15" extended range low frequency driver for deep, rich bass tone with a tight and punchy low end. A 2" voice coil maximizes heat dispersion for higher efficiency and sound accuracy. The 1" neodymium high frequency driver is equipped with a 1" voice coil for smooth, crisp highs, while its wide dispersion horn provides linear frequency response and excellent coverage in any venue.
All Are Welcome
The RL115A features an onboard mixer with an XLR-1/4" combo jack – complete with a gain-matching mic/line switch – to accommodate nearly any input source. A USB wireless port is also included for use with Samson XPD wireless microphone systems (not included), making it perfect for conferences, lectures, rallies, fitness classes, and entertaining. Switching on the Contour (EQ) circuit allows you to customize your sound for any application or environment.
Born to Run
Impact-resistant polypropylene cabinets equipped with perforated metal grilles provide added protection to the RL115A speakers themselves. Its versatile design allows the option for either vertical (front of house) or horizontal (monitor) use. Three easy-carry handles provide easy transport and placement. And a convenient 1 3/8" pole-mount socket is built right in.
- Lightweight Class D 2-way active loudspeakers
- 800 watts Peak/400 watts RMS of power
- 15" extended range low frequency driver with 2" voice coil
- 1" neodymium high frequency driver
- Selectable Mic/Line XLR-1/4" combo input with independent volume control
- XPD Wireless port for use with Samson XPD Series USB Digital Wireless Systems (sold separately)
- XLR Mix output for daisy chaining additional speakers
- Signal/Limit indicator
- Contour switch for popular DJ/music playback EQ
- 4-point electronic protection circuitry
- Solid polypropylene enclosure with impact-resistant design
- Full perforatedmetal grille protects all speaker components
- Three large ergonomic carry handles
- Integrated 1 3/8" speaker stand mount
- Floor monitor positioning options
- Output Power (1kHz): 800 watts Peak (700 LF + 100 HF), 400 watts RMS (350 LF + 50 HF)
- LF Driver: 15" woofer, 2" voice coil
- HF Driver: 1" neodymium tweeter, 1" voice coil
- Frequency Response: 50Hz–20kHz
- Max. SPL (1M): 122dB
- Limiter: Optical (electronic clip)
- Horn Coverage: 90°H x 60°V
- Crossover Frequency: 2.5KHz at 12dB/Oct
- Inputs: Balanced Mic/Line XLR-1/4" combo, XPD Wireless
- Output: Balanced XLR Mix output
- Contour Equalization: 100Hz and 12kHz Boost
- Electronic Protection: Thermal, Overload, Analog Limiter, Compressor
- Power Consumption: 420W
- AC Connector: 3-pin IEC 250 VAC, 20 A male
- Fuse: 110–120V T6.3A AC250V, 220–240V T3.15A AC250V
- Enclosure: Polypropylene, metal grille, rubber feet, three carry handles, 1 3/8" speaker stand mount
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 15.2" (386mm) x 14" (356mm) x 24.9" (633mm)
- Weight: 33.3lb (15.1kg)
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email email@example.com with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
*Purchase must be over $500
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.