Value-packed V-Drums Kit with a 12" Mesh Snare
Sounds, pads, and features inspired by the toast of Roland's V-Drums collection position the value-packed TD-17KV squarely in pro territory. At the heart of this kit is the TD-17 module, with a sound engine and 50 preset drum kits built around Roland's flagship TD-50. User-importable drum sounds take advantage of your ever-expanding sound libraries. And wireless Bluetooth support for music and MIDI streamline practice, jamming, and song building. New for the TD-17KV are Roland's 12" dual-trigger PDX-12 snare pad with two-ply tunable mesh head and the dynamic KD-10 kick tower. A trio of mesh-headed 10" toms, two 12" cymbals, and a 10" hi-hat with foot controller complete the package.
TD-17 Sound Module
Sounds and FX engine based on Roland's flagship TD-50
50 preset kits and 310 drum/percussion sounds inspired by the V-Drums TD-50 equip the TD-17 sound module for virtually any style, from world music to EDM and metal. User sounds can be imported as WAV files via SD/HC card — a first for a V-Drums module at this level — and saved to any of 50 user kits, as well as blended with stock kits and further edited using the TD-17's powerful processing and effects engine, which includes virtual tuning and muffling, virtual snare tension, compression, EQ, reverb, and more.
Stream songs and MIDI over Bluetooth
An onboard Bluetooth 4.2 transceiver gives the TD-17 the edge for practice and recording. Stream music from your phone to the module wirelessly, without cables, and play along to your heart's content. When you're ready to bottle that inspiration, the TD-17 also features MIDI over Bluetooth to send MIDI note values out to a compatible device. Audio/MIDI over USB and a traditional 5-pin MIDI output are also available.
Additional trigger inputs grow with your kit
In addition to accepting the included multi-pin cable harness, the TD-17 sports two additional 1/4" dual-trigger inputs for an additional crash and auxiliary pad as your needs grow.
What's New in the TD-17KV?
PDX-12 snare pad
The dual-trigger 12" PDX-12 facilitates lifelike snare performance — realistic buzz rolls and rimshots — without altering the way you play. Its 12" size makes a smooth transition from kit-sized snares. And its tunable two-ply mesh head lets players tweak how much rebound they prefer, from soft and pillowy to tight and precise.
KD-10 kick pad
The tower-style KD-10 features an adaptive playing surface that responds more like an acoustic bass drum head, providing realistic feedback for attack and dynamics. Its redesigned frame greatly reduces physical movement to minimize flexing and scooting. On a rug or carpet, it's rock solid, with spurs to anchor it in place. The KD-10 accepts single or double pedals, so whatever style of music you're into, this pad delivers.
What else is included?
- PDX-8 toms (x3) — These 8" V-Toms have dual triggers to accurately capture performances across the head and rim. Within the TD-17, you can assign different sounds to head and rim — percussion, SFX, etc. — and get more out of your kit.
- CY-8 cymbals (x2) — A natural sway and responsive choke give these 12" V-Cymbals an edge over others in their class. Separate trigger zones on the bow and edge faithfully capture the emotion in your crash, splash, or ride performances.
- CY-5 hi-hat + FD-9 foot controller— The CY-5 V-Hi-Hat sports a 10" playing surface and separate bow and edge trigger zones for an authentic hi-hat response. The smooth and super-quiet FD-9 foot controller is also included.
MDS-4V drum stand + accessories
Your TD-17KV sets up up quickly and securely, thanks to the included Roland MDS-4V. This rack-style stand ships with boom arms for cymbals and stable, easy-position MDH-12 mounts for toms and snare. Non-slip rubber feet reduce rocking and scooting as you play. Also included: a multi-pin trigger cable harness, module mount, smartphone tray holder, and power supply. Discover a new level of pro-ready features and realism with the Roland V-Drums TD-17KV from Redone.
Roland TD-17KV 5-piece Electronic Drum Kit Features:
- Sounds, pads, and features inspired by Roland's top-level V-Drums
- 50 kits + 310 drum/percussion sounds inspired by the flagship TD-50
- Tunable mesh pads deliver a custom playing response
- Weight-optimized cymbals swing and sway like the real thing
- 12" PDX-12 snare pad is a smooth transition from acoustic snares
- KD-10 kick pad is stable and dynamic
- Importable drum samples via SD/HC card (not included); can be saved to 50 user kits
- Virtual tuning, muffling, strainer tension, and snare buzz
- Adjustable reverb, compression, and EQ per pad
- Global bass and treble controls
- Onboard Bluetooth 4.2 transceiver — streams music from your phone or sends MIDI data out
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- All returned items can take up to 10-14 days to be processed.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email email@example.com with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
*Purchase must be over $500
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.